$285.00
Min. Order : 1 Piece

Stainless Hand Held Chemical Disinfection Mosquito Fogging Machine/ Thermal Fogger

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Sprayer Type: Gasoline powered
Condition: New
Usage: Garden
Place of Origin: China
Use: Insect control, disinfection, ect.
Color: Black or Customized
Certificates: CE, CCC
Material: Stainless steel
Model Number: 6HYC-15
Feature: Easy Operation
Brand Name: ORIOLE or OEM
Type: Sprayers
Packing: Export carton
OEM: OEM Service Accepted
Season: All-Season
Application: Public areas
Packaging Detail: 1 pc in a box and 5 pcs into a carton
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 135X34X41 cm
Single gross weight: 14.0 KG
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H35138a59ff674b9ab901b04455537175u.jpg_640x640.jpg
Zhengzhou Oriole Electronic (Group) Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤4h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 20,000+
18
Transactions
Visit Store
Product Description
Fogging effect:
Specification
Size
1200*285*360338(cm)
Power supply
Dry cell 2*1.5V
Chemical tank
5.2L
Oil tank
1L
Oil consumption
1L/H
Spraying volume
15-40L/H
Net weight
8.8KG
Fuel
90# purified petrol
Aerosol
0# diesel oil or others
Packing & Delivery
1 pc /carton, 650 pcs/20" container
Company Profile
Zhengzhou Oriole Electronic (Group) Joint-Stock Co., Ltd. (Originally been the state-owned 4057 factory) is a large enterprise of holding company owned by the state. We are one of the excellent new and hi-tech enterprises in Henan Province. At present,our main export products include series fogging machine,solar products, series induction heating equipment, jet-motive sprayer, magnetic separator, pulverizer(crusher), and many of our products very popular all over the world.For details,pls feel free to contact us,and welcome to view our web cn4057.com Our company has obtained ISO9001:2000 quality system certification and most of our products have acquired certifications of CE, RoHS and CCC.
Certificates
FAQ
1. who are we?
We are based in Henan, China, start from 1997,sell to Domestic Market(60.00%),Western Europe(10.00%),Southeast Asia(8.00%),Eastern Europe(4.00%),North America(3.00%),South Asia(3.00%),Oceania(3.00%),South America(2.00%),Africa(2.00%),Northern Europe(2.00%),Southern Europe(2.00%),Mid East(1.00%). There are total about 301-500 people in our office.

2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;

3.what can you buy from us?
Fogging Machine, Sprayer, Pulverizer

4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
More than 25 years' experience in thermal foggers and cold foggers.

5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: TT, Western Union, Paypal, Visa, ect.;
Accepted Payment Currency: US. dolar, Euro, ect.;
Accepted Payment Type: generally 30% in advance, remaining 70% before delivery;
Language Spoken: English, Spanish, Russian, ect.