$12.00
Min. Order : 2 Pieces
$10.00
100-499 Pieces
$8.00
≥500 Pieces

High quality customized large size women jacket fashion and trendy jackets for ladies

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Keywords: OEM Jacket
Size: Measure Services
Fabric Type: PU
Gender: Girl Lady Women
Feature: Waterproof,Windproof
Packing: One Opp Bag
Available Quantity: 10000
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Style: Jackets
Sleeve Length(cm): Full
Season: Spring
Collar: Others
Usage: Daily Wear
Place of Origin: Jiangxi China
Processing Type: Coated
Color: Customized Color
Sleeve Style: Regular
Service: OEM.ODM
Item Type: Motorcycle Jacket
MOQ: 100pcs
Decoration: LOGO,Pockets,Embroidery,Zippers
Logo: Customized Logo Printing
Brand Name: Krace
Thickness: Standard
Clothing Length: Regular
Technics: Natural Color
Product name: Women Jacket
Pattern Type: Solid
Supply Type: OEM service
Shell Material: PU
Closure Type: Zipper
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 35X45X2 cm
Single gross weight: 1.0 KG
JiuJiang Krace Garments Coration,Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Trading Company
≤2h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
Visit Store
Specification
Material
PU
Package
1 piece for one bag
Shipping
EMS/DHL/UPS/TNT/Fedex
Gender
Adults,Women,Girls,Ladies
Order
OEM and ODM accept custom design & their own Size Chart
Model       Unit (CM)
Size
M code
Bust
92
Shoulder width
37.5
Sleeve length
58
Cuff width
17
Length
52
Hem width
44
L code
Bust
95
Shoulder width
38.5
Length
54.5
Sleeve length
60.5
Cuff
18
Product Description
Company Profile
We have more than 20 years of foreign trade apparel experience.We have a number of stores in Europe.There are nearly a thousand companies that buy from us for sale,Our company’s products are unique and Market hot style.cheap and good quality is our advantage. Young and passionate design team is here for you .no disappointment here!!
Products Process
Exhibition
Packing & Delivery
FAQ
Q1:Are you a manufacture or a trading compay? A:We are a manufacturer,we have own our factory and design team
Q2:What about your production capactity? A:We have equipped with a series of automated production equipment and can finish 3000000 women's clothing each year.
Q3:Do you have OEM /ODM Service? A:Yes,OEM/ODM will be welcomed
Q4:If I have my own design ,can you make it ? A:Yes ,plssend your clear pictures to us ,and make your detail requirement to us
Q5:How long will it take to make one sample? A:It depends onthe design and style,in general,it takes 7-10days after receiving the payment,If you need it urgently,please let us know,we willtry to make some special arrangements for you
Q6:How long will you deliver the samples and order?And how long will it take? A:We will choose the express from Fedex,DHL,TNT,UPS,etc.According to your destination,Generally,you can receive your items after7business days,and mostly it only takes 3-5working days for large orders,we sincerely advise to delivery by air and sea
Q7:What isyour MOQ and payment method? A:1:100pcs per style ; We can discuss the detail if you have special request on quantity. 2: The depositfor TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
Q8:What payments are avaliable? A:T/T, Westem Union, Cash,etc,If it isa large order, we recommend using a bank transfe
If you have any other questions, please contact us