$10.00 - $30.00
Min. Order : 1 Piece

GTO46 Transfer Jacket S2.581.173 offset printing machine GTO cylinder jackets

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Guangzhou
Payment Terms: Western Union,T/T,MoneyGram,Paypal
Supply Ability: 100 Piece/Pieces per Week
Condition: New
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: 3 months
code: S2.581.173
Use: For HD offset printing machine
Size: 456*390*0.3 mm
Printing Type: Offset Printing Machine
Showroom Location: None
Shipping Ways: DHL\EMS\UPS\TNT\Fedex Ect
MOQ: 1PC
quality: Good
Surface: Smooth
Brand Name: Bonedry
Type: cylinder jackets
Video outgoing-inspection: Provided
Marketing Type: Ordinary Product
Applicable Industries: Manufacturing Plant,Machinery Repair Shops,Retail,Printing Shops
Product name: Transfer Jacket
Local Service Location: None
After Warranty Service: Video technical support,Online support
Package: Wooden Case
Application: offset printing machine
Use for: GTO46 offset printing machine
Machinery Test Report: Provided
Packaging Detail: Wooden box
Guangzhou Bangerui Technology Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Trading Company, Buying Office, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤3h
Response Time
94.9%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
5-10
Employees
1-4
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Guangzhou Bonedry Technology Co.,Ltd
15 Years+ Production Experience
GTO46 Transfer Jacket 456*390*0.3mm offset printing machine GTO cylinder jackets
 
Condition New
Warranty 3 months
Applicable Industries Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Retail, Printing Shops
After Warranty Service Video technical support, Online support
Local Service Location None
Showroom Location None
Video outgoing-inspection Provided
Machinery Test Report Provided
Marketing Type Ordinary Product
Place of Origin China
China Guangdong
Brand Name Bonedry
Type cylinder jackets
Use For HD offset printing machine
Printing Type Offset Printing Machine
Size 456*390*0.3 mm
Surface Smooth
Use for GTO46 offset printing machine
Product name Transfer Jacket
MOQ 1PC
quality Good
 
Guangzhou Bonedry Technology Co.,Ltd

Guangzhou Bonedry Co.,Ltd before was Guangzhou Firebird Printing Co.,LTD, sales of offset printing ink&screen printing ink and printing components and hot stamping foil for fishing for over 15 years. Our company is professional in researching, manufacturing and marketing, and we are focus in developing and innovating.

 

Transport mode: For some items, Free sample is available once you accept the freight collect

 

Payment term: 100% TT, western union, alibaba,paypal etc. Big order, 30% TT in advanced, remaining 70% before shipment

 

Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A1: We are factory and owned 2 different factories with 400 workers in total.
Q2: What is your hot items?
A2: We do have 10 professional designers and over 250 skus will come true each year and our main products are Printing ink, Printing materials and Printing parts and paper products.
Q3: How about the Shipping Method?
A3: DHL/UPS/TNT/Fedex and other air shipments and sea shipments are all workable. In one words, we could do any shipments you wanted.
Q4: How about the delivery date?
A4: In General, the delivery date will be 3-5 working days for normal buy quantity. But if bigger order, please check us further.
Q5: How about the label and the logo?
A5: Customize label and logo is workable.
Q6: How about the MOQ ?
A6: Lower MOQ of 1-2 PCS per style.
Q7: How many the warranty?
A7: All our goods are 1 years warranty and we will do free replacement for all the problem items.
Q8:How do I pay for my purchase?
A8: we accept the following payment methods: Cridet Card; Moneybooker; Bank transfer; Western Union, ETC.
Q9:Is there any tracking Number for my item?
A9: Yes, we ship every order with their Tracking Number, and you can view the shipment staus on the corresponding website.
Q10:Does this product come with retail package?
A10:We have declared the packing detail on the description of each product, please check it, thank you!
Q11:I am a reseller,I would like to buy order big order, what's the wholesale price?
A11: If you would like to buy large quantity , please email us . We are factory outlet and can give u a best price , what's more, all the products have in stock now . We can guarantee fast delivery .
Q12:I have a local retail wesite , how can I do if I want to sell your product?
A12:You can use the production information and photos in our store, pls contact us and I will send the product pictures without watermark . Thanks.
Q13:If my customer buy your item in my local store , how can I ship the goods to them?
A13:We can ship the item to your customer directly. Just writing your customers address in your order.
 
Custom Image
product