$0.39 - $1.99
Min. Order : 500 Pieces

Exclusive design Universal customized Fashion Luxury hardcover bow Business Beautiful Packaging creative paper cardboard Gift bo

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Shenzhen Port
Payment Terms: L/C,Western Union,D/P,D/A,T/T,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Shape: Custom
Place of Origin: China
Custom Order: Accept
Printing Handling: Matt Lamination,Varnishing,Stamping,Embossing,Glossy Lamination,UV Coating,VANISHING,Gold Foil
Feature: Recyclable
Packaging Detail: The packing is according to your requirements.
Dongguan Nengli Printing Products Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
Visit Store
Products Description
Details Images
Gift box
Any size you require.
Any color you require.
Any shape you require.
Coated paper, cardboard, corrugated paper, kraft paper, paperboard, special paper, closed line paper, etc.
Surface treatment
Gloss / matte lamination, protective varnish, UV coating, gold hot stamping, gold foil imprint, etc.
You think it,we create it!
More Products
Company Profile
Production process
Corporate partner
1)Q:Are you a manufacturer? A:Yes, we have our own factory. OEM and ODM are both accepted.We are specialized in producing packaging boxes, gift box,wrappers and so on. 2)Q:How to get a quotation? A:Send us product details, box shape and style (you can choose from conventional box styles), material and surface treatment, size (length * width * height), color to be designed and printed. 3)Q:What kind of design document printing is accepted? A:AI, CDR; PSD, JPG with resolution higher than 400dp, it is better to outline the content. 4)Q:How long can you get the products and what are the options of express delivery? A:Generally 3-5 working days can get products, support TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS. 5)Q:How much is the payment? A:Accept T / T, PayPal, trusteeship, Western Union remittance, bank transfer; deposit 30% of the money before production, and pay off the remaining 70% before delivery. 6)Q:What is your minimum order quantity? A:Generally speaking, the starting order quantity of our products is 500 pieces, sometimes the cost of small batch order less than 500 pieces may be very high.
Thank you for your support!
Welcome to pick and buy!