1. Is it safe to use?
Cavitation machine always provides a non-invasive and painless way of reducing fat from your body. Usually, just follow the rule and precautions after treatment, you can see the effect within a few days.
2. Does ultrasonic cavitation for weight loss really work?
Yes, ultrasonic cavitation for weight loss definitely works. Results may vary since not everybody is the same but they are most certainly to appear after 24 hours. In most cases, you should be able to see 1-4 centimeters difference before and after the treatment.
3. How many sessions do people need?
Most experts recommend getting anywhere between 8 and 12 sessions for optimum results. In the first two weeks, at least four times needed. each session should last 10-15 minutes. Then spaced out every 3 to 4 days. after the first two weeks, you can do it once a week. (highly recommended choosing a cavitation machine with a timer)
4. Which body areas can I use it on?
Typically, ultrasonic cavitation can use in almost any area of the body, but except for around the eyes, back and near the heart. Focus on one area at a time, the result is better than target multiple areas during the treatment.
5. What do I feel during and after treatment?
You might experience nausea or feel a warm and a slight tingling sensation in the treated area during the treatment. No worries, it is normal and it means ultrasound is taking effect. And then your body temperature may be up shortly after cavitation treatment. Nothing to worry about, a sign that your body is detoxifying and remove the extra fat.
6. When will I see results?
The result depends based on the individual and the cavitation machine you’re using, and other factors, like age, gender, treated area and weight. Results are most certainly to appear after the second or third treatment, and you can see visible changes after six sessions. And, the best result can be seen after 12 weeks of treatment.
7. Should I take any precautions during and after the treatment?
– Start with the lowest energy setting, increase the energy gradually according to the client’s comfort levels.
– Apply ultrasound gel on the treated area, ultrasound gel acts as a conductor, it helps energy to penetrate deep into your skin.
– Do not take a hot bath or sauna immediately after treatment.
– Do not drink alcohol days following each treatment. alcohol does not benefit your liver detox.
– Do not do cavitation treatment if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, suffering from any heart disease, etc.