$41.00
Min. Order : 100 Pieces
$40.00
≥200 Pieces

180L Shopping Trolley shopping cart supermarket mall cart

Quick Details

Port: Shanghai / Taicang / Yiwu
Payment Terms: L/C,Western Union,T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Usage: Supermarket Stores
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
Size: L1000*W585*H1010 mm
Caster Size: 5 inch
Model Number: EU-180
Plastic Color: Pan Tong color
Feature: Durable & Antirust
Trolley Color: Sliver or Black
MOQ: 50pcs
Certification: ISO; BSCI
Brand Name: QHDC
Item: shopping trolley
Type: Shopping Cart
Packing: Bubble Bag choose
Surface Handling: ZINC PLATED
Volume: 180 liter
Style: Unfolding
Packaging Detail: step 1: .Preparation: before packing container internal use cardboard laying,prevent damage of the shopping cart step 2: .Packing: With hemp rope fixed shopping cart, a layer of installed, with cardboard and wooden laid isolation, prevent damage of friction between the shopping cart step 3 : Finally,:put on the shipping mark, the convenience of our customers check after receiving
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H73e0be9a062547238d98425ac7c49d61U.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H7b646228d74345e2bd05fcd98ff6ccadO.jpg_640x640.jpg
Suzhou Qhdc Metal Product Co.,ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤9h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 4,000+
1
Transactions
101-200
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Detail
WARM REMINDED BEFORE INQUIRY
The price of the product and the transportation cost of the shopping cart need to be negotiated with us.
1. please inform us the following information for a clear quotation
2. How many pcs do you need;
3. Size (( Lx D x H )and specific product style you need;
4. The surface treatment you require;
5. Detailed Delivery Address;
6. Supported payment method
Payment and Shipping
Commonly used packaging materials: bubble bags, cardboard, hemp rope, foam pad, wrapping film, inflatable bag.
1. Shipping : * FOB Port: shanghai / taicang / Yiwu
2. Shipping method
* Sea Freight: We can do either FOB, EXW, or CIF
* Air Freight: For urgent projects for example samples, we use TNT, DHL,UPS or FedEx
3. Delivery
* Delivery time: 30-45 working days differ per each order quantity;
* 15 days for available regular items for small trial order * Sample delivery date:7-10days
Payment method
Support online payment, credit card payment, TT payment, other payment methods can consult us
Related Products
Company Profile
Suzhou QHDC Metal Product.,Ltd
Suzhou QHDC Enterprise Limited Located in Jiangsu Changshu, one hour journey from Shanghai.Suzhou QHDC specializing in develop, manufacture and sell Trolleys,We have our own factory, covering an area of 20,000 square meters,our product like following
*1. Shopping trolley ,
*2. Roll containers ,
*3. Warehouse Picking trolley hand cart
*4. Bakery trolley cart
*5. Electronic price tag

Suzhou QHDC Metal Product.,Ltd
Based on the principle of seeking for greater perfection, we won the long-term trust and support from many large supermarket chains and distributors at home and abroad. Products are exported to Europe, America, the Middle East, South America.
Exhibition
Exhibitions we often attend
In China, we participated in the exhibition of C-Star in Shanghai and the exhibition of China shop
Abroad, we also participate in the exhibition of Euro shop
If you don't trust to do business with us on the website, then maybe we can discuss in detail through the exhibition. Of course, if you come to China, you are welcome to visit our factory directly
Factory address is No.201 Anqing Road,Dongbang Town, Changshu City,Jiangsu Province, China, 215500
Certificate
Our company has ISO9000 system certification, SGS technology service certification, Business Social Compliance Initiative, BSCI certificate,And Our factory has professionals to inspect it every year.
Advantage
Service we offer
*1. QC keep the good quality for shopping trolley
*2. 2 years quality guarantee for trolleys,China factory and Australia local and abroad service
*3. All your enquiries will be replied within 24 hours
*4. According to the product drawings or samples provided by customers, experienced engineers will provide you with professional advice and solutions.
*5. Accept OEM and ODM, and produce products according to your requirements.

cooperation
80% of our customers are from Oceania, and the remaining 20% are from central and South America, northern Europe, North America and ChinaWe welcome shopping cart buyers from all over the world to contact us for negotiation and cooperation