|Payment Terms:||Western Union,T/T,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||5000000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Lighting solutions service:||Customize LED Chip On Request|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|LED Junction Temperature:||120℃|
|Product Name:||Warm White LED Chip|
|Emitting Color:||Warm White|
|Storage Temperature(℃):||-35 - 85|
|Type:||High Power LED|
|Color Rendering Index(Ra):||70|
|DC Forward Current:||350mA|
|Lifespan:||30000-50000 Hours Normally|
|Operating Temperature(℃):||-35 - 85|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Tube Packing 50Pcs/ Full Tube 10Tubes(500pcs)/ Bag 4Bags(2000pcs)/ Carton G. W./ Ctn: 2.0KG | Ctn Size: 46*15.5*6cm / 2. Tape Reel Packing - (*Default Option*) 1000Pcs/ Full Tape 1Tape(1000pcs)/ Bag 2Bags(2000pcs)/ Carton G. W./ Ctn: 2.5KG | Ctn Size: 36*35*7cm|
• Reading lights (car, bus, aircraft)
• Portable (flashlight, bicycle)
• Uplighters/ Downlighters
• Decorative/ Entertainment
• Bollards/ Security/ Garden
• Indoor/ Outdoor Commercial and Residential Architecture
• Well-known chip material, EPISTAR
• 99.99% gold wire bonding
• High flux per LED
• Industry best moisture sensitivity
• Low-temp & lead-free reflow soldering
• More energy efficient than incandescent and most halogen lamps
• Low Voltage DC operated
• Instant light(less than 100ns)
• RoHS, CE compliant
Emitter Mechanical Dimensions
1. The Cathode side of the emitter is denoted by the "-" Sign in the lead frame.
2. Electrical insulation between the case and the board is required. Do not electrically connect either the anode or cathode to the slug.
3. Drawing not to scale.
4. All dimensions are in millimeters.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, tolerances are ± 0.2mm.
6. Please do not bend the leads of the LED, otherwise it will damage the LED.
7. Please do not use a force impact or pressure on the lens of the LED, otherwise it will cause a catastrophic failure.
|Part No.||Power(W)||Color Wavelength||Luminous Flux(LM)||Forward Voltage(V)||Forward Current(mA)|
Flux Characteristics at 350mA, Temperature=25℃
|Radiation Pattern||Part Number||Color||Luminous Flux(LM)|
• LEDGUHON maintains a tolerance of ±5% on flux measurements.
• Please do not drive at a rated current of more than 1 second without a proper heat sink.
Optical Characteristics at 350mA, Temperature=25℃
|Color||Dominant Wavelength||Viewing Angle|
• LEDGUHON maintains a tolerance of ±1nm for dominant wavelength measurements.
Electrical Characteristics at 350mA, Temperature=25℃
• LEDGUHON maintains a tolerance of ±0.1v for voltage measurements
Absolute Maximum Rating
|Emitting Color||Warm White|
|DC Forward Current||350mA|
|Chip Wafer Material||InGaN|
|Lens Color||Water Clear|
|LED Junction Temperature(℃)||120℃|
|Working Lifespan||30000-50000 Hours Normally|
Warm White Spectrum Graphical Representation, Temperature=25℃
Forward Current Characteristics, Temperature=25℃
1. Forward Voltage vs Forward Current
2. Forward Current vs Normalized Relative Luminous Flux
Recommended Solder Pad Design
• All dimensions are in millimeters.
• Electrical isolation is required between Slug and Solder Pad.
• When soldering High Power Led, Heat may affect the electrical and optical characteristics of the LEDs.
• In soldering, do not stress the lead frame and the resin part under the high temperature.
• The silicone part should be protected from mechanical stress or vibration until the High Power Led return to room temperature after soldering.
• Preliminary heating to be at 140˜160℃ max, for 120 seconds max.
• Soldering heat to be at 260℃ max, for 3 seconds max.
• For manual soldering is not more than 3 seconds at max 260℃, under soldering iron.
• Before opening the package, the LEDs should be kept at 30℃ or less and 70%RH or less.
• The LEDs should be used within one year.
• After opening the package, the LEDs should be kept at 30℃ or less and 30%RH or less.
• The LEDs should be used within one month after opening the package.
• If the moisture absorbent material(silicone) has faded away or the LED has exceeded the storage time, baking treatment should be performed using the following conditions. Baking treatment: 60℃±5℃ for 48 hours.
• Static electricity or surge voltage damages the High Power LED. It is recommended that a wrist band or an anti-electrostatic glove be used when handling the LEDs.
• A tip soldering iron is requested to be grounded, An ionizer should also be installed where the risk of static.
• All devices, equipment, and machinery must be properly grounded, It is recommended that measures be taken against surge voltage to the equipment that mounts the High Power LED.
• Isoprophy Alcohol or Ethylene Alcohol is recommended in 5 minutes at room temperature. Do not use unspecified chemical may cause crack or haze on the surface of the epoxy resin.
• Before cleaning, a pre-test should be done to confirm whether any damage to the LED will occur.
• Freon solvent should not be used to clean the LEDs because of worldwide regulations.
• When the LEDs are illuminating, the operating current should be decided after be considering the ambient maximum temperature.
• Please consider the heat generation of the LED when is designed the PCB.
• The LEDs must be mounted on a metal core PCB or heat sink or applied thermal pad.
LEDGUHON recommends the following at all times when handing LEDs or assemblies containing these LEDs:
• When handing the LED with tools like Tweezer or Nipper, do not apply Mechanical Forces directly on the LED's surface.
• Do not touch with hand LED Lens surface directly. It may contaminate the Lens surface and affect optical characteristics.
• LED should be handled from the side because LED's molding material may be damaged with scratching on the surface, piercing molding material, and broking wire.
Attention: Electric Static Discharge (ESD) Protection
The symbol is shown above herein to introduce "Electro-Optical-Characteristics". ESD protection for AIGaInP and InGaN has-based chips is still necessary even though they are safe in low static-electric discharge. The material in AIGaInP and InGaN-based chips are STATIC SENSITIVE devices. ESD protection has to considered and taken in the initial design stage. If manual work is needed, please ensure the device is well protective of ESD during all the processes.
Option 1 - Tube Packing
Option 2 - Tape Reel Packing - (*Default Option*)
1. Drawing not to scale.
2. All dimensions are in millimeters.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, tolerances are ±0.2mm.
• Please do not open the moisture barrier bag(MBB) for more than one week. This may cause the leads of LED discoloration. We recommend storing LEDGUHON's LEDs in a dry box after opening the MBB. The recommended storage conditions are temperature 5-30℃ and humidity less than 40% RH.
1. Is there any discount for bulk orders?
Yes, if you need bulk orders or you want customized products, we can provide wholesale prices.
2. How to place an order?
If you want to place an order, please feel free to send us an inquiry email, we will reply to you within 24 hours (working day).
3. What payment terms are available?
T/T, Western Union, and PayPal are preferred.
4. Do you support drop shipping and how much is the shipping cost?
Yes, we support drop shipping. You should leave the receiver's information when you place the order, then we will send the goods according to the address you have left. The shipping cost is based on your order's volume and weight, and it can be calculated.
5. All the pictures are real photo?
Yes, the pictures of all products on this page are 100% real shoot by us.
6. How about the quality of the Warm White LED Chip?
Please do not worry about quality. Our company is the main manufacturer of Warm White LED Chip in China. Our products have exported worldwide since the year 2009.
7. Is there any customs duty and import tax?
Due to the different policies in different countries, there might be some custom duty and import tax, but it is not considered in the price and should be paid by yourself. We are not responsible for any custom duty and import tax.
If you need more type of other High Power LED, Please find it on our website: