$7.50
Min. Order : 200 Pieces

Outdoor Retro Full Zip Up Light Winter Leisure Man Sport Jacket

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: XIAMEN
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Description: Men's sports jacket
Occasion: Occasion
Size: S-2XL
Fabric Type: knitting with woven
Gender: Male
Feature: QUICK DRY,Breathable,Plus Size,Sustainable,Windproof
Design: Leisure
Applicable age: 15-35
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Style: Sports leisure,Casual
Filling: Cotton
Season: Winter
Collar: Stand
Place of Origin: Fujian China
Processing Type: Knitted
Sleeve Style: Regular
Material: AB yarn melange jacquard polar fleece 360gsm
Item Type: Quilted Jacket
Model Number: RF2020-233
Brand Name: Siming
Thickness: Standard
Clothing Length: Regular
Type: Regular
Hooded: Yes
Supply Type: OEM service
Shell Material: Cotton
Closure Type: Zipper
Packaging Detail: 1pc/pp bag, carton for outside packing size mix packed customized
Xiamen Siming Boye Trade Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤9h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
Visit Store
Product Description

_01

Outdoor Retro Full Zip Up Light Winter Leisure Man Sport Jacket

Product Type  Casual Jacket
Processing Type  Knitted
 MOQ  200 Pieces/per color
Size  S-2XL
 Color  Accept Customized Color
Logo  Accept Customized Logo
Style  Casual
Specification

 According to client size

 Payment Terms  30% T/T deposit,70% T/T payment against the copy of B/L


Product Categories
Company Information

_04 

Our Advantage

_05 

Our Factory

_06 

Production Process

_07 

Sample Room

_08 

FAQ

_09

1.Why choose us?

A, We are a professional manufacturer of customized clothing. We have nearly 20 years of production experience.

B, Our excellent design team could meet your OEM requirements.

C, We have advanced production equipment and strict quality inspections.

D, The raw materials of our clothes can meet international environmental standards.

E, We persist in providing our customers with high-quality products at reasonable prices.

F, We will offer you high quality products and perfect after service just as in the past.

 

2.Where is our factory?

We have two factories. One is in Jinjiang, another is in Xiamen.

A. Jinjiang Ruifa Knitting Garment Co., Ltd

Address : 4-5# Ruixing Road, Dongshi Town, Jinjiang City, Fujian Province, China

Zip:362271

B. Xiamen Sinan Knitting Garment Co.,Ltd

Address: No.97 Huli Zone, Tong’an Industrial Park, Tong’an District, Xiamen City, Fujian Province, China

Zip:361100

 

3. What is our MOQ?

A. 300 pieces per color+USD200 dyeing surcharge

B. If the total amount of fabric is more than 250g, the MOQ is 300 pieces per color.

C. If the total amount of fabric is less than 259g, the MOQ is 300 pieces per color.

 

4. Can you make a sample for us?

Yes. You can provide your design or let us help to make a new design. Please pay for your sample and express fee after you confirm the design of sample. Then we will arrange the sample production.

 

5. If I have my own design, which format you need?

We can do any style, please send us the details of pictures for our reference.

 

6. About the payment

A. When the value is less than or equal to US$30,000, please pay 30% of the purchase price as a deposit, and then the remaining 70% of the purchase price paid before shipment.

B. If the value of the goods is greater than US$30000, please pay 30% deposit, and then 70% balance be paid against the copy of bill of lading.

 

_10