|Payment Terms:||D/P,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Installation:||Water supply, Water return for choice|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Brass body:||Nickel plated|
|Measure unit:||Kwh, Gcal for choice|
|Size of meter:||DN15mm, DN20mm, DN25mm|
|Material of body:||Brass|
|Communication:||M-BUS, RS-485, Pulse output|
|Packaging Detail:||Export carton, yellow box|
YG-RLM (D) series of heat meters are a new generation of integrated single-flow heat meters developed on the basis of YG-RLM series for the Europe and Russia market. This product uses advanced nonmagnetic technology and has the features of simple structure, compact size, elegant design, and light weight. It can be used to measure the flows of both heating and cooling systems in living areas.
The temperature range is 4~95℃.
Models and Specifications
1. Flow-rate range: 0.6~2.5m3/h.
2. Min. temperature difference 3℃
3. Horizontal/vertical installation
4. Embedded and removable installation design to prevent damage during the adjustment period
5. Smart multi-flow design, capable of recording flow rate and volume
6. Advanced nonmagnetic sensing technology
7. High precision design, meeting Class 2 metering requirements of EN1434 and CJ128 standards
8. A lithium battery with service life exceeding six years
9. Optional remote RS485 or M-BUS output, convenient for remote systems
10. Payment settlement date renewable, 18-month data storage
11. 360 degree revolving monitor for easy reading
12. Inclined LCD for optimized viewing
13. Wide measuring range (q s/q i =100:1)
14. Low startup flow rate
15. Capable of measuring both heat and cold energies
16. For use at water inlet end (heat meters for return water end are available at the request of users)
17. PT1000 temperature sensor pair
18. Environment class: A
Main Technical Parameters:
Reference diagram I
Pressure Loss Diagram:
1.Water pressure: No more than 1Mpa
2.Measuring Class & Max. Tolerance
This product is for Class 2 measurement, and the max tolerance is shown in the curve below:
Therein, Δθmin means the minimum temperature difference, and Δθ the actual temperature difference.
If you are interested in our water meter or have any questions, please feel free to contact us!