· March Expo 2021 selection
·
$299.00 - $700.00
Min. Order : 1 Piece

P1.66 Led Displays Screen Indoor Advertising Led Video Wall on Sale Led tv Display Panel Price/HRSIM-P1.66

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Encapsulation: SMD1010
Place of Origin: China
Pixel density: 360,000dots/㎡
Color: full color
Life-span: 100,000Hours
Scan mode: 1/30S
Module/Pixel resolution: 120*90
Model Number: HRSIM-P1.66
Module size: 200*150
Weight: 0.19KG
Brand Name: HUARONG
Pixel Pitch: 1.66MM
Panel Size: 200*150
Product name: Standard Outdoor LED Display
Model: HRSIM-P1.66
Application: Indoor
Pixel pitch: P1.667
Packaging Detail: boxes/cartoons/pallets
Shenzhen Huarong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤12h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 9,000+
10
Transactions
11-50
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
HRSIM- P0.93 / P1.25 / P1.66 / P2 (Indoor series) in Stock
Ultra Narrow pixel pitch LED panel for Customized video wall
Model
HRSIM-P0.93
HRSIM-P1.25
HRSIM-P1.66
HRSIM-P2
Pixel pitch
0.93mm
4mm
3mm
4mm
Encapsulation
Mini0.9
SMD1010
SMD1010
SMD1515
Module size
150*168.75mm
200*150
200*150
256*128
Pixel density
1,137,777dots/㎡
640,000dots/㎡
360,000dots/㎡
250,000dots/㎡
Pixel configuration
1R1G1B
1R1G1B
1R1G1B
1R1G1B
Pixel resolution
160*180
160*120
120*90
128*64
Average power
25W
25W
25W
20W
Weight
0.2KG
0.2KG
0.19KG
0.5KG
Drive type
Constant current drive
Constant current drive
Constant current drive
Constant current drive
Scan mode
1/30S
1/30S
1/30S
1/32S
Refresh frequency
3840HZ/S
3840HZ/S
≥3840HZ/S
1920HZ/S
Brightness (cd/m²)
600cd/㎡
600-800cd/㎡
600-800cd/㎡
1000cd/㎡
Life-span
50,000Hours
100,000Hours
50,000Hours
100,000Hours
Viewing angle
140°/120°
140°/120°
Horizontal>170° Vertical>120°
Horizontal>170° Vertical>120°
Viewing angle
AC220V-AC250V
AC220V-AC250V
220VAC/50HZ±10%
220VAC/50HZ±10%
Certifications
Why Choose Us
1. Over 10 years of experience.
2. Huarong provide OEM/ODM services.
3. MOQ: 1pc, sample order are welcome for your evaluation
4. Abundant inventory.
5. Huarong trade assurance limit: US $423000, Still rising.
6. 1 year warranty.
7. Free design products.
8. Super high cost performance.
9. Professional quality inspection team.
Company Profile
Shenzhen Huarong Electronic Technology CO., LTD.is a large-screen manufacturer integrating R & D, production, and sales. It specializes in DID LCD splicing screens, DLP rear-projection large screens, small-pitch LED displays, LCD monitors, and touch all-in-one machines. High-end display products are in a leading position in the large-screen display industry. At the same time, the HUARONG brand large screens produced have been recognized by the industry and praised by customers for their good quality. After years of rapid development, it now has self-built standard factories. Equipped with a variety of general and special production equipment, high-speed automated production lines, and Japan's imported testing and analysis instruments, while employing high-quality management personnel and R & D technicians in the industry.
The company cooperates with domestic and foreign merchants with rigorous work attitude, high-quality products and integrity, and a win-win business purpose. The company has always been adhering to the development concepts of "talent is the foundation of the enterprise" and "building a first-class enterprise, creating a first-class brand", and always keeps "quality is life". Based on market management ideas, we strive to make the [HUARONG] brand a well-known brand with international competitiveness.
Packing & Delivery
FAQ
1:What is the warranty of your led display?
A:We offer 12 months warranty. and more than 100000 hours screen life span

2:what is your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A:We usually accept the T/T or L/C. both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest of 70% will paid before
delivery. The lead time is usually 20 day


3:How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A:Before shipment , all the screens have aging test. and then we also have waterproof test and shake test, ensure products can
transportation safety and normal use.


4:What is your pre-sale and post-sale service?
A:For pre-sale service, we have professional sales team and technical team, who are willing to answer your question within 24 hours.


For post-sale service, we will instruct you how to installation ,how to use, how to change the broken modules , and we can also send the technical to your country, in general, our led display will not have a big problem, you can rest assured to buy.