|Warranty of core components:||2 years|
|Name:||Air Separation Plant|
|Key Selling Points:||Long Service Life|
|Technology:||Pressure Swing Adsorption(PSA)|
|Local Service Location:||None|
|Machinery Test Report:||Provided|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Keyword:||Nitrogen Generator System|
|Use:||General Industrial Fields|
|Core Components:||Bearing,Engine,Gear,Gearbox,Motor,PLC,Pressure vessel,Pump|
|Marketing Type:||New Product 2020|
|Applicable Industries:||Building Material Shops,Energy & Mining,Food Shop,Machinery Repair Shops,Manufacturing Plant|
|Product name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator Making Machine|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||350X140X220 cm|
|Single gross weight:||5600.0 KG|
Low Cost Air Separation Equipment PSA Nitrogen Generator
Description Of Nitrogen Generator Machine
Nitrogen generator refers to equipment that uses air as raw material and uses physical methods to separate oxygen and nitrogen to obtain nitrogen. According to the different classification methods, namely cryogenic air separation method, molecular sieve air separation method (PSA) and membrane air separation method, the nitrogen generators used in industry can be divided into three types.
The nitrogen generator is a nitrogen production equipment designed and manufactured according to pressure swing adsorption technology. The nitrogen generator uses high-quality imported carbon molecular sieve (CMS) as the adsorbent, and uses pressure swing adsorption (PSA) at room temperature to separate air to produce high-purity nitrogen. Usually two adsorption towers are used in parallel, and the imported PLC controls the imported pneumatic valve to automatically operate, alternately perform pressurized adsorption and decompression regeneration, complete the nitrogen and oxygen separation, and obtain the required high-purity nitrogen.
Features of Nitrogen Generator Machine
1. Capacity from 3L/h to 50L/h. Meet all your requirements.
2. Low power consumption.
3. Automatic operate. One key start.
4. Small floor space.
5. Durable. Can work 24 hours per day.
6. One station of liquid nitrogen generator manufacture. ( we supply liquid nitrogen generator, vacuum tube and liquid nitrogen dewar.)
Technical Parameter Of Nitrogen Generator Machine
Liquid Nitrogen Generator Machine Working Principle:
1. The special nitrogen generator for the petroleum and natural gas industry is suitable for the fields of nitrogen protection, transportation, coverage, replacement, emergency rescue, maintenance, nitrogen injection and oil extraction in mainland oil and natural gas exploitation, coastal and deep-sea oil and natural gas exploitation. It has the characteristics of high safety, strong adaptability and continuous production.
2. The special nitrogen generator for the chemical industry is suitable for petrochemical, coal chemical, salt chemical, natural gas chemical, fine chemical, new materials, etc. and its extended chemical product processing industries. Nitrogen is mainly used for covering, purging, replacing, cleaning, and pressure conveying , Chemical reaction stirring, chemical fiber production protection, nitrogen filling protection and other fields.
3. The special nitrogen generator for metallurgical industry is suitable for heat treatment, bright annealing, protective heating, powder metallurgy, copper and aluminum processing, magnetic material sintering, precious metal processing, bearing production and other fields. It has the characteristics of high purity, continuous production, and some processes require nitrogen to contain a certain amount of hydrogen to increase brightness.
4. The special nitrogen generator for the coal mining industry is suitable for the fields of fire prevention, gas and gas dilution in coal mining. It has three specifications: ground fixed, ground mobile, and underground mobile, which fully meets the nitrogen demand under different working conditions.
5. The special nitrogen generator for the rubber tire industry is suitable for the fields of nitrogen protection and molding during the vulcanization process of rubber and tire production. Especially in the production of all-steel radial tires, the new nitrogen vulcanization process has gradually replaced the steam vulcanization process. It has the characteristics of high nitrogen purity, continuous production and high nitrogen pressure.
6. The special nitrogen generator for the food industry is suitable for green grain storage, food nitrogen filling packaging, vegetable preservation, wine sealing (canning) packaging and preservation, etc.
7. The explosion-proof nitrogen generator is suitable for chemical, petroleum and natural gas and other places that require explosion-proof equipment.
8. Nitrogen generators for the pharmaceutical industry are mainly used in the fields of pharmaceutical production, storage, packaging, and packaging.
9. The special nitrogen generator for the electronics industry is suitable for semiconductor production and packaging, electronic component production, LED, LCD liquid crystal display, lithium battery production and other fields. The nitrogen generator has the characteristics of high purity, small size, low noise and low energy consumption.
10. The containerized nitrogen generator is suitable for petroleum, natural gas, chemical industry and other related fields, that is, it has the characteristics of strong adaptability and movable operation.
11. The vehicle-mounted mobile nitrogen generator is suitable for the fields of oil and gas industry exploitation, pipeline purging, replacement, emergency rescue, flammable gas, liquid dilution and other fields. It is divided into low pressure, medium pressure, and high pressure series. It is highly mobile and mobile. Features such as homework.
12. Nitrogen purging nitrogen generators for automobile tires are mainly used for purging nitrogen from automobile tires in 4S shops and auto repair shops, which can extend the service life of tires and reduce noise and fuel consumption.
1. Out package: Standard marine export plwywood cases;
2. Innner package:Stretch film and plastic film for humidity;
3. Customized according to your requirement.
Within one week
Port: Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai or other ports according to your requirements.
Sea freight: FOB/CIF/DDU quotation are all available.
Transport method: By logistics; by automobile; by train; by shipping; by air etc.
1. Reply within 24 hours, professional answers.
2. We provide free video guidance and telephone guidance.
3. During the warranty period, any quality appears, we refund it for free.
Henan Yugong Machinery Co., Ltd. is a large machinery manufacturing enterprise which focuses on research and development, production and sales of mining, tunnel construction, road and bridge construction equipment and so on.
We believe that good quality can give us survival, thus we only provide you with top products. All the products with high quality meet international standards and are highly estimated by all clients at home and abroad.
All the staff in our company are professionally trained, so we can recommend you the most appropriate equipment. Every machine will be strictly examined before delivery. Any question about the machine will be replied within 24 hours. Welcome you to be our new client!