|Port:||Shenzhen or Hong Kong port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,Western Union,D/P,D/A,T/T,MoneyGram,Trade Assurance|
|Operating Voltage:||3.7V(Low battery warning tone)|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Use:||Portable Media Player,Mobile Phone,Aviation,COMPUTER,Dj,Gaming,Sports,Audiophile,Travel,PROFESSIONAL,HiFi Headphone|
|Key Feature:||ANC Active Noise Cancelling|
|Support Memory Card:||No|
|Product name:||ANC H001B Headset Wireless Sport Stereo Headphones Manufacturer|
|Plug Model:||USB C/m to MICRO USB/m|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export carton packing.|
H-001B ANC Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
1.Active noise reduction
2.Operation range Up to 10 meters
4.Maximum noise reduction 20db
Check whether the earphone has power (after the charge case is connected to the USB,
and the earphone is charged in the charge case for more than 1 hour).
1. Confirm whether the earphone without sound can be powered on, and whether it can be turned on normally.
2. Turn off the BT device on the mobile phone, put the two earphones into the charge case and pick up
the automatic power-on pairing; when one earphone’s LED flashes red and blue, and the other earphone does
not flash, it indicates that the pairing is successful (If you can't pair successfully, double-click any earphones quickly) and reconnect your BT device on the mobile phone.
3. Reset the earphones: The left and right ears touch the earphone for four ?mes in succession when it
is turned on. The earphone flashes red LED and then shuts down.Then restart the left and right earphones
to complete the pairing.
1. Confirm that the two headphones are turned on.
2. Check if the earphone is connected to other BT devices.
3. Change an area and reconnect it again.
1. The earphone is low on battery.
2. The distance between the mobile phone and the earphone is more than 10 meters.
3. There is a large area of signal obstruc?on between the mobile phone and the
earphone, such as a wall.
4. The left and right ears are not paired and synchronized, and need to be shut down