* Set of 5, includes 17"/16" bottle brush, 15.3" extra long straw brush, 10" spout/tube brush and bottle lid detail cleaner. This
quintet is ideal for cleaning bottles, straws and caps inside and out.
* 17" extra long cleaning brush with 2.5” extra wide bristles diameter can easy reach the bottom and clean all inside area,
perfect for long narrow neck wine/ beer bottles, S'well, Kombucha, Hydroflask and hummingbird feeder.
* 16” water bottle brush, with enough bristles on the top, is great for washing all standard and wide-neck decanter, thermos,
Yeti/ Rtic tumbler, Mason Jars, glass mugs, baby bottles, sport bottles and venti cups
* 10" tube brush works well for spout of teapot, kettle and test tube. 15.3" extra long straw brush can clean long to 13”
reusable straws from the top to the end all thorough. The detail brush, easy to get into the crevices of caps and lids.
* Made of food grade bristles and stainless steel, BPA free and non-toxic, keep safe and healthy. Good grips let you feel
comfortable to hold and use, make the cleaning job quick and easy. The hook provided to hang it for drying and storage.
The size of the brush is various, and the size can be customized for you. The bristles of the bristles make it easier to take away the residual stains in coffee cups and other cups. The wooden handle makes it feel comfortable.
When properly cared for, your TDF products can last for years. Our TDF Brush is the perfect accessory to help clean those hard to reach places. With its strong bristles, all you’ll need is a quick rinse and scrub with soapy water and you’ll be good to go.Best of all, this water bottle scrubber doesn’t just work on our traditional stainless steel bottles, it can also adapt to a number of different sizes and containers, as well.
Whether you’re sipping coffee or ice-cold water, we make it easy to keep your bottle clean and smelling fresh with our TDF Brush. Add on a stylish and modern stand which fits on countertops or in cabinets to make it the ideal accessory for your kitchen.
How to Clean Your Stainless Steel Reusable Water Bottle
To start, fill your stainless steel water bottles with hot, soapy water. From there, use your water bottle cleaning brush to get in all the nooks and crannies of your bottle. When washing, don’t forget to scrub your caps and lids with warm soapy water!
If you are switching between coffee, tea and other beverages, be sure to wash your reusable water bottle in between drinks to avoid residue build-up or funky odors. With the right scrub brush, you’ll be able to keep your stainless steel water bottles and lids in excellent condition.