|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Use:||other Personal care|
|Sealing Type:||PUMP SPRAYER|
|Logo:||Acceptable Customer's Logo|
|Brand Name:||customized brand|
|Industrial Use:||Personal Care|
|Payment:||30% Deposit 70%balance|
|Surface Handling:||Screen Printing|
|Product name:||Glass Foundation Bottle|
CYLINDER, RECTANGLE, CONE, SPHEROID,IRREGULARITY.
Foundation,Lotions, Serums, Primer,Concealer,Moisturizers, Creams,Oils
1. What type of packaging do you carry? We carry both in-stock and customized packaging including, but not limited to, pump bottles, dropper bottles, applicator bottles and jars. We also offer customized mold services.
2. What are your minimum order quantities for items? For our in-stock items the MOQ is 1,000 pcs per item. For our customized items the MOQ is 10,000 pcs per item.
3. How do I know if my product is compatible with the packaging I am choosing? We strongly suggest that you test your product with container options in your labs before purchasing. We can assist you with what is typically used for various products, but product testing should be on you own.
4. Can we get samples and is there a charge? We offer samples of our items free of charge. For larger sample requests, there is a reasonable fee. We also ask clients to cover the shipping fee with their own FedEx, DHL or UPS account or via credit card.
5. Can you do the printing on your items? Sure, we offer a wide range of printing and finishing options for our customizable packaging.
6. Do you inspect the goods prior to sending them to us? All shipments are thoroughly inspected prior to deliver.
7. What is the lead time?
The lead time for customized sample, in-stock products and mass production is 7 days, 10 days, and 35 days respectively.