3G, wifi, GPS Navigation, MP3 Playback, Touch Screen, bluetooth, EMAIL, Dual SIM Card, FM Radio, Build in Flash, Other
Place of Origin
Packing & Delivery
Generally, we pack our goods in neutral colorful boxes, then after that in brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Shenzhen Bueno Technology Co., Ltd., a leading designer and manufacturer of professional Dance water speaker, tablet pc, mobile and electronic products, is dedicated to bringing reliable products and customized solutions to clients across the world.
After 5 years, Bueno has grown to be a significant player in electronic products industry with a large customer base in more than 120 countries and regions across the world.
With an area of 110,00 square meters, over 50 engineers in 2 competent R&D centers, we establish a state-of-the-art platform for product research, design and application development. In Bueno production system, 5 professional SMT production lines guarantee our sufficient capacity. Moreover, another 200 specialized line workers in Bueno's assembly plant contribute their efforts to ensure the best quality of products.
With 98% customer satisfaction on product and service, we are continuously striving for the rest 2%. It is Bueno's mission to become the most valuable provider of Speakers and electronic products by bringing our cost-effective solutions worldwide.
If you interested in our company and our products, pls contact with us.
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
A:For samples, or small quatity, you can make order online in Alibaba, or you can transfer for us by Western Union, Money Gram, also T/T in advance.
But for large quantity, we accept T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q2. Do you offer OEM/ODM service ?
A: Yes, we provide OEM/ODM service as per your requirements and the MOQ for customization is usually 1000pcs.
Q3. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, For sample order, it will only use 7-`5days, but if you are OEM or ODM, it will take 15 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order！we can negotation.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q5. Can I get a sample before large quantity order?
A: Sample order is available.
Q6. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q7: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.