$1.70 - $2.80
Min. Order : 200 Pieces

Natural Teak Wood Magnetic Poster Frame Hanger for Photos Pictures Prints Maps Scrolls and Canvas Artwork

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Printing: Letterpress printing
Metal Type: no
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Keywords: Moon shelf
Shape: Crescent moon
Color: Brown or custom
Product Name: Natural Teak Wood Magnetic Poster Frame Hanger
Print Method: 1 color
Material: WOOD/METAL,wood
Model Number: posterhanger
MOQ: 200pcs
Logo: Customized Logo Acceptable
Brand Name: HARMONIE
Type: Painting Frame
Packing: Carton
Style: Mordern
Application: Home Indoor Furniture
Harmonie Gifts & Co.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
-
Response Rate
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
Visit Store
Products Description
* Easy to Install: Just clamp your print in between the two wood pieces on top and on bottom.
* Strong N52 magnets: This poster hanger has strong N52 magnets that can easily hold up differently-sized posters.
* Natural teak with a unique grain. This is a very special gift.
* 8-inch poster hanger is suitable for posters measuring 8x10, 8x12 and 8x18 inches.
Product Name
Natural Teak Wood Magnetic Poster Frame Hanger for Photos Pictures Prints Maps Scrolls and Canvas Artwork
Size
Customized
Material
WOOD
Color
Brown or customized
Shape
Crescent Moon
LOGO,Sample,OEM
Company Introduction
CNC Machine
Automatic electrostatic spray system
20 Years Experience
160 Processing workers, 10 excellent sample makers, 17 manufactoring directors and a QC&QA team of 12 staff members.
Undertake large orders,35-45 days production lead time per order
Certifications
Exhibition
FAQ
Q1:What's your Minimum Order ,MOQ Feel free to contact us .Usually our Minimum Order is 1000PCS,but we can negotiate about this. Harmonie’s standard MOQ is 1000pcs/design. It is flexible regarding different situations, ex 500pcs of 2 different designs in the same structure etc ... Q2:Can I get sample? Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable. Sure, you are very welcome to order sample from Harmonie. We have an excellent sample team who has more than 2 decades’ experience in wooden decoration. Q3:What's the lead time? Sample ship out within 10 days, mass production time needs about 1 month or more, depends on your Qty. 30-45 days depend on orders. Harmonie has more than 200 workers, we have all kinds of production facilities, CNC machine/laser engraving machine/automatic electrostatic spray system ... Harmonie ship 5 x 45HQ each week. Q4: Can you send products to my country? Sure, we can. If you do not have your own ship forwarder, we can help you. Of course, we ship goods to the USA/Europe and Asia, by air or by sea. Goods can ship FOB/FCA, CIF/CFR or DDP . Q5: Can you do OEM for me? We accept all OEM orders,just contact us and give me your design.we will offer you a competitive price and make samples for you ASAP. Definitely OK, Harmonie is very good at this. Don’t forget Harmonie is a 25 years old factory,we have an excellent sample team and 220 workers. Q6: What's your payment terms ? By Alibaba Integrity 100% T/T;or T/T 30% deposit in advance, balance 70% before shipment. 100%T/T prepay for first order. 30% deposit, remainder 70% within 15 days after ship departure for old customers. Q7: When can I get the quotation ? We usually quote you within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the quotation.Please call us or tell us in your mail, so that we could regard your inquiry priority. All emails will be replied in 24 hours including quotation. Q8: How to proceed an order? Firstly, let us know your requirements or application. Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly, you confirm the samples and places deposit for the formal order. Fourthly, we arrange the production. Harmonie will send you the sample. Mass production based on the approved sample. Q9: How can I place the order? First sign the PI,pay deposit,then we will arrange the production. After finished production need you pay balance. Finally we will ship the Goods. Please place purchasing order in Alibaba website or send us PO through email. Harmonie will send you back SC after received PO. We will proceed production when received signed SC. Q10: May I get some discount? A: Sure. best discount is available for large order quantity. Yes, of course Larger qty, lower cost.
Product packaging
Title goes here.
Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.