|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Day|
|Place of Origin:||Anhui China|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Grade:||Food and pharmsecutical grade|
|Appearance:||Brown fine powder|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Variety:||aiye leaf extract|
|Mesh size:||100% pass 80 Mesh|
|Packaging Detail:||25kg drum packing|
Wormwood Leaf (Artemisia vulgaris, mugwort or common wormwood) is one of several speciesin the genus Artemisia which have common names that include the word mugwort. This species is also occasionally known as Felon Herb, Chrysanthemum Weed, Wild Wormwood, Old uncle Henry, Sailor's Tobacco, Naughty Man, Old Man or St. John's Plant (not to be confused with St John's wort).
1.Hemostatic effect,to lower the capillary permeability, fight fibrinolysis;
2. Eliminating phlegm to smooth wheezing;
3. Antibacterial antiviral action and allergy effect;
4. Protecting liver, cholagogue function,reduce transaminase role.
5. To cardiovascular effects;
6. Stimulate the gastrointestinal tract secretion of digestive juices, promote digest, stomachic;
7. To the skin mild stimulation, can cause fever, flush, etc.
2.Health food products
5.Skin Care Materials