|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Processing Type:||Blended, Fermented|
|Model Numbe:||matcha tea|
|Specialty:||Health Tea,Organic Tea|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Product Type:||FLAVORED TEA,Green Tea|
|Packaging:||Bag,bottle,Bulk,Can (Tinned),Gift Packing|
|Style:||matcha tea,Instant Tea Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
|Packaging Detail:||500gram per bag, or OEM packing|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||20X20X20 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.5 KG|
The top matcha
Brand , Package , Private label
1. Improving eyesight: Matcha is rich in vitamin A, which is A visual sensitizer, which is also known as "improving eyesight".
2. Anti-dental caries: The lack of fluorine, one of the trace elements needed by the body, can affect the health of bone grease
and teeth, while matcha is a natural drink with high fluoride content.
3. Refreshing: Matcha contains the right amount of caffeine, which can stimulate the central nervous system. Combined with matcha
fragrance, it makes people feel relaxed and happy.
4. Vitamin C supplement: Matcha is rich in vitamin C, and the water temperature should not be too high when brewing matcha,
otherwise the vitamin C in tea will be destroyed, so drinking matcha is the best way to replenish natural vitamin C.
5. Prevention of hypertension: Matcha is rich in matcha essence, which has the activity of vitamin P, can enhance the human body's
ability to accumulate vitamins, reduce the accumulation of fat in blood and liver, and maintain the normal resistance of
capillaries. Regular consumption of matcha has a very good effect on the prevention and treatment of hypertension,
arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
6. Reduce cholesterol and prevent obesity: The vitamin C in matcha is very beneficial to reduce cholesterol in blood, enhance
vascular toughness and elasticity.