Specifications: Vibratory Metal Parts Glazing Machine 1. CE, ISO9001 certificated 2. High quality with best price 3. Metal parts finishing
Humo Vibratory Finishing Machine for Metal Working has a ring chamber to hold abrasives (stones) and workpieces. When the machine is working, it makes three-D high frequency vibration. The grinding stones and the workpieces are rolling spirally forward and they are grinding each other during the rolling. This makes the workpieces de-burred, chamfered, polished and clean. To replace the traditional cloth-wheel polishing, the Vibratory Finishing Machine for Metal Working can save a lot of spending on manpower, and lower the cost of production. It can also be matched up with mass production, improve and stabilize the quality of the products.
a.Humo Vibratory finishing machine is composed of inertial vibrator, vessel, electrical cabinet and basement.
b.Inertial vibrator: This is the vibrating source of the machine; it is composed Of vibratory motor, springs and eccentric blocks.
c.Vessel: The vessel is welded of annular steel plate. It is lined with high quality wearable Polyurethane, to weaken the noise and the bump of workpieces on vessel. (For VBA series, there is a separator on the vessel to separate the workpieces from the stones. )
d.Electrical cabinet: Operate the machine by buttons on the control panel.
e.Basement: It is weld of steel, and it has springs to hold the vessel
Humo Vibratory finishing machines are suitable for deburring, descaling, edge radiusing, chamfering, polishing, surface improvement, pre plating finishing all types of components including fully machined parts in metals & plastics
Humo Vibratory Finishing Machine is firmly packed in a plywood case in a whole. And the machine will be wrapped with thin films to protect the outside paint from scraping.
1. Linear type vibratory finishing machine combined all surface finishing process including deburring,polishing,clearing,de-oxidation and drying.
2. Linear type vibratory finishing machine comprised of media feeding system,linear processing chamber,central lubrication system for the turning over devices,media/part separation screen devices,rinsingoiling device,worn out/undersize media separation device,media transportation system,watering/drainage system and central control system.All functions can be realized with PLC.
3. Advanced vibratory system, vibration parameters adjustable to optimal state.
4. Electronically controlled,demand oriented lubrication system for the turning-over devices.
5. Solenoid valves controlled water drainage system.
6. Watering,compound supplying,used water drainage,rinsing has realized automation.
7. Linear type vibratory finishing machine operated with 2-3 staffs can continuously run for 24 hours.
8. All cables connect to central control system through cable tray.
Our laboratory services are available to you at no cost. Mass Finishing and determination of Process Capability allows you to use the right media to ensure consistent production capability and built-in reproducibility of your manufacturing processes. We will work with you to determine the best media and the best processes for your parts. This step can result in:
Reduced Cycle Times
Improved RMS Finishes
Reduced Finishing Costs
Access to Latest Technology
R & D for Special Process Media
Mass Finishing describes a mechanical process where large amounts of parts are economically processed to achieve one or several surface improvement functions. These surface improvement functions include:
These functions are not independent of each other. It is common to have several or all of these functions take place in a single mass finishing process.
Process Capability is the measured, built-in reproducibility of the product turned out by the process. Such a determination is made using statistical data, not wishful thinking. Statistically determined limits are compared to specification limits to decide if a process can consistently produce acceptable product. Process capability is best established through closely monitored testing and recording of data over a set period of actually production