1/2" ~ 6" to 1/4" ~ 4" 3A Standard Sanitary Hygienic Stainless Steel Butt Weld Concentric Eccentric Reducers Fittings
3A sanitary stainless steel reducers are used to connect stainless steel pipes in different sizes in hygienic industries such as food, dairy, pharmaceutical, beverage and brewery. They are usually made from stainless steel tubes, and also can be machined by stainless steel plate.
- For pipe sizes: 3A standard 1/2" ~ 6" to 1/4" ~ 4"
- Dimension standard: 3A
- Material: SS304 or 316L
- Quality & application: both inside and outside surface machined by advanced CNC machine, with highly hygienic performance, suitable for food, diary, brewery, beverage, pharmaceutical, comestics, etc.
- Customization: available according to customer's drawing or sample
- Connection end: butt weld
- Material: 304 or 316L stainless steel
- Size: 1/2" ~ 6" to 1/4" ~ 4"
- Standards: 3A
- Main types: Concentric type, Eccentric type
- Working pressure: 10 bar
- Working temperature: -10 °C ~ +140 °C
- Surface treatment: Food grade Ra<0.8μm; pharmaceutical grade Ra<0.4μm