|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Qian yu|
|Aquarium & Accessory Type:||Air Pumps & Accessories|
|Type:||Aquariums & Accessories|
|Product name:||Aquarium heater|
1. This product has an appearance design;
2. The stable and reliable circuit and high-quality materials ensure the heat output and keep the water temperature in the aquarium stable;
3. This product should be fully submersible, with a power indicator, and automatically adjust the temperature;
4. Double sealing and waterproof design;
5. Stainless steel heater is only suitable for fresh water use (salt water cannot be used);
6. The glass heater is suitable for light and salt water.
1. It is forbidden to use the heating rod outside the water;
2. Do not install the suction cup holder to the heating part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to pull out the knob of the heating rod. If it appears to be pulled out, please do not use it.
4. The warranty scope of this product is to guarantee the product, the rest of the losses are not within the warranty scope, please be responsible for yourself!
1. Before using this product, please ensure that the working voltage indicated on the product is consistent with the main voltage. It is recommended that the power supply of the product be equipped with a short-circuit leakage protection switch, and its rated power current is less than 30mA;
2. The part below the lowest water level marked on the product should be kept completely immersed in the water and the upper part exposed for no more than 20 minutes to avoid accidents caused by dry burning;
3. If there is any damage to the product (including the power cord), please cut off the main power of the product immediately, do not use the faulty product at any time, and send it to professional maintenance personnel for repair, do not repair or change the product design without authorization;
4. The maximum diving depth is 120cm;
5. This product is for indoor use only! Do not use in the bathroom;
6. Before taking the product out of the water, the power must be cut off, and it can be operated only after about 15-20 minutes of complete cooling.