The magnetic lock is based on the principle of electromagnetism. When the current passes through the silicon steel sheet, the electromagnetic lock will produce a strong suction force to tightly attract the iron plate, thus achieving the effect of locking the door. Because the electromagnetic lock has no complicated mechanical mechanism and bolt structure, it is suitable for access control of escape doors or fire doors.
350 LBS ( Straight pull )
Lock body size
Below ambient temperature +20℃
0~95% relative humidity
Anode hardening plating treatment
Lock body treatment
Environmental protection zinc plating treatment
Suction plate treatment
Environmental protection zinc plating treatment
Applicable door types: Wooden doors, glass doors, metal doors, fire doors.
1.180kg*2(350LBS*2) static linear tension.
2. The voltage standard is set to 12VDC when leaving the factory.
3. Anti-residual magnetism design, using anti-wear materials.
4. The aluminum shell is made of high-strength alloy material, and the anode is hardened.
5. Using electromagnetic suction to work, there is no mechanical failure.
6. The lock body is insulated.
7. The product has passed the EU CE and China MA certification.
Packing & Delivery
HOMTR SOLENOID VALVE is the High quality China solenoid manufacturer for innovative electromagnetic actuators to fulfil the specific requirements and needs of our customers in a variety of different industries. Speed of response to our customers is one of the key factors to our success. This is true in all aspects of our business including prototype development, pre-series and series production. Our lean organisation ensures fast un-bureaucratic decision making, short processing times and highly flexible manufacturing.
We providing both ODM/OEM services for our customers. We would be happy to discuss with you and provide more details for your inquiry upon your confirmation. More......
Q: If power is not available, what is the manual override (pull or push)? Can I snake some wire in an inconspicuous place to pull the release?
A: You could attach a wire to the silver post sticking out of the corner. This post has a light trigger and it doesn't take much effort to release the latch from this post.
Q: Can I wire two of them together on the same push button switch? How does it affect the voltage required to operate them once wired together?
A: don't wire it in a series circuit, wire them in a parallel circuit with a 12V DC supply, 1-2 amps should be sufficient.
Q: How do you unlock the device ?
A: When you apply 12 volts DC power to the connector the internal solenoid fires and pulls the latch, which opens the latch. There's a spring in it as well, so it doesn't just unlock, but actually pushes the metal loop out, giving it a "pop" when it fires. This is nice because it means that you don't need to hold the solenoid open with a constant 12VDC input. You can just give it a quick 12v burst and it will pop open.
Alternatively, you can press the trigger with a finger without any electricity and it will pop open the same way.
Q: What trigger and power supply is needed?
A: I am using a 12v dc 2a power supply. Trigger is anything that will allow 12v to the lock. The lock is secured when tongue is inserted, and unlocks when 12v is applied for a very brief peiod of time. Trigger can be a prop, momentary button, or access control keypad .
Q: What is the holding force when locked? Also does it require power to stay locked?
A: I haven't really tested it to its limit, but I have yanked on it pretty hard when locked and it doesn't budge. I'm sure a significant force could break it, but so far it seems quite sturdy.
It only uses power when unlocking (and then it uses a lot of power, roughly 2 amps unless you put a power resistor to bring it down to ~1 amp). When locked it is using no power.
Don't know seems really sturdy and no doesn't require power to stay close.
ODM/OEM Order Notes
1. How much the solenoid lock voltage/current?
2. Is there a limit to the form factor?
3. Is there any requirement for the connector of the wire, standard wire 2468/#26 (standard connector SM2.54/2P), is there any requirement for the outer leakage of the wire length?
4. Is the built-in test switch selected to be open or closed?
5. Is there a requirement for a salt spray test for appearance (standard time 8 hours)?
6. What is the total height of the latch (26mm/29mm as standard)?
7. Are the switches made of Omron or conventional switches (Dewey brand)?
8. Is there a requirement for the strength of the pop-up of the door?
9. What is the unhooking force after the lock is energized?
10. If you have any other requests? Please contact us !
(Standard production cycle 3 days / 1 week or longer depending on the actual situation, our daily capacity is 7K/day.)