$7.50
Min. Order : 10 Pieces
$7.00
50-99 Pieces
$6.50
≥100 Pieces

Babe girl Designer stack bulk pantalon de custom women jogging suit set shorts jogging suits

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Place of Origin: China
Delivery time: 7-15days
Keywords: custom women jogging suit
Color: Refer to picture
Product Name: women track jogging suits
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Age Group: Adults
Style: sets
Supply Type: In-Stock Items
Feature: Breathable,Sustainable,QUICK DRY,Windproof,Anti-Bacterial,Four-Way Stretch,lightweight
Fabric: Polyester / Nylon
MOQ: 10pcs
Logo: Customized Logo
Packaging Detail: 1pc /pp bag+carton box
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 35X28X4 cm
Single gross weight: 0.25 KG
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H8d6c129198004e68a6f2e64b9c62cf371.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H6460e36b1b9645408ff0353bc1c313e0r.jpg_640x640.jpg
Qingdao Shengheng Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤4h
Response Time
98.5%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
Visit Store
2020 HotSales Sexy Women Adult Onesie Custom Pattern Plus Size Zodiac Onesie matching designer Jumpsuit Pajamas Onsie Wholesale
Product Description
2020 Hot Romper Camouflage Print Women Sleepwear Adult Onesie Pajama

Product type
Custom women track jogging suit
Material
Polyester/Nylon
Feature
Sexy
Fabric type
Knitted
Technics
Customized
MOQ
10
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight
Recommend Products
Title goes here.
Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for
producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.
Wholesale and Custom Sleepwear,Loungewear
* Regular style, classic style, available in stock, can send samples for testing in time 
* Welcome OEM and ODM
customized material,style,color,printing,label,logo,package.Customed clothes also with small MOQ and competitive price.  3-5 days can send to you.
Our Advantages
Receive rush order
Different fabric swatches can be sent to you for your selection
Every cloth can be made accurate according to your demands, changes and your designs
Costumer’s size and plus size are acceptable
We also can manufacture perfectly according to a picture
FAQ

Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your logo to us. 
Q2. Will samples be free? No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order. 
Q3. Do you carry different designs? Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. 
Q4. Do you do any costum work? Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement. 
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ? Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details. 
Q6. What is the price of the product? Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details. 
Q7. How to cooperate? Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.
Title goes here.
Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.