1. What are the maximum printing dimensions with a single pass?
The maximum printing hight is 14.29 mm/0.5625 inch. For a single pass, it can print 1.3m/4.26 feet long. On multi-line printing
mode, it can print up to 3m/9.8 feet. If you want to print the pattern with larger dimensions, you can use the multi-line feature
with the help of rulers to put them together.
2. Normally, how often do I need to refill or change the cartridge?
A single cartridge can print up to 415 full pages of paper (A4), enough for a year of daily use. If you need to replace the
cartridges, you can purchase the corresponding cartridges on our official website.
3. How long does the ink last on shirts and other washable objects?
The printing will last for a long time until you wash it or it’s soaked with water or sweat, which will wash away the ink. If you
want a permanent printing, we recommend you take our Fixtant, Use it before print,can waterproof and permament.
4. How’s the working time/battery life?
Princube integrates a 900 mAh battery. For a single charge, it can continuously print for 6 hours with 1 year of standby time.
5. How does it take to fully charged?
2 hours normally. For a single charge, it can continuously print for 6 hours with 1 year of standby time.
6. Can I print on metal/glass?
Yes, you can print on the metal/glass. To make it more durable, we suggest you use the Fixtant before ptint, You can get it in the
8. What is the exact benefit of using Mbrush Ink Cartridge?
For the ink cartridge, the specs of PrinCube ink cartridge is quite similar to the 62XL. If you check the price of this ink
cartridge on its website, the price of it is actually over $70. By using the PrinCube ink cartridge, you will also have less ink
out the error and it has better viscosity for printing on.
9. Can I use the hp ink cartridge instead yours?
We’ re using the PrinCube self-developed Ink Cartridge and that’s the one perfectly fit the PrinCube. And yes, it also compatible
with the HP62 and HP804 Color ink cartridge(Both Standard&XL supported, as well as the HP64, but the color arrangement is not that good like HP62&HP804).
10. Can this printer print on black surface? or white?
PrinCube can print on Black Surface but it can not show the color perfectly if the ground color is too dark. Printing white color
is not supported.
11. How can this print black if it just uses the tri color cartridge?
The Black color you see in the video or campaign page is printed by the PrinCube. The cartridge prints black by combining
percentages of cyan, magenta and yellow. and that's how the tri-color works.
12. Printers clean themselves periodically to avoid getting clogged, does yours?
We suggest you clean the Mbrush ink outlet at least once a month. When you're not using it, it's better to put the lid on. Btw,
PrinCube has the clean function, which supports you long-press the button and it will print 3 color line so you know the printing
status in advance.
13. What is the shelf-life of the ink?
The shelf-life of the ink cartridge is 18 months. If it is the used ink cartridge, you stored properly in the correct environment,
you may still be able to use it for 18 months (15° - 30°)