Min. Order : 500 Kilograms
1000-2999 Kilograms
≥3000 Kilograms

Environment-friendly transparent Pe mattress packaging film plastic wrap various products protective film

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
Payment Terms: L/C,Western Union,D/P,T/T,MoneyGram,Paypay
Supply Ability: 1000 Ton/Tons per Month 1000 Ton/Tons per Month plastic pe tube film rolls
Transparency: Transparent
Usage: Packaging Film
Advantage: Excellent performance, economical and pratical
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Processing Type: Casting
Feature: Water-proof,dust-proof,dampproof,Scratch-resistant thorn
Effectiveness: Economical and recyclable
Length: As client's requirement
Material: PE
Model Number: PE film
Hardness: Soft
Feature: Moisture Proof,Water Soluble
Brand Name: SF
Max width: 3200mm
Type: Stretch Film
Color: Transparency
Usage: Widely used,hardware bag, and other kinds of furniture packaging bag.
Thickness: 0.02mm-0.15mm
Characteristics: NO-toxic,recyclable.
Packaging Detail: Kraft paper and PVC film packing
Foshan Xinjinfeng Technology Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
US$ 10,000+
R&D staffs
Visit Store


Product Description


Name PE packaging film roll
Material PE
Size Thickness:0.02mm-0.15mm
Max Width:3200mm
Length:As client's requirement

Delivery time

About 15 days after receiving 30% deposit.
Loading Port GUANGZHOU













1.High yield machine films affording 150 percent-300percent stretch.

2.High performance machine film with the widest banding film up to 3200mm.

3. Pre-stretch films for easy application and exceptional cling.

4.Hand Stretch Film, with or without extended cores and handles.

5.Colored and Opaque films for both hand and machine applications, including: black, white opaque red, green, and blue.

6.Anti-static, cling one-side and cling two-side film available.


PE9.21_.jpgNeed to consult information please click on contact us!!!

Company Information


 (3).jpg (4).jpg (5).jpg (6).jpg (7).jpg



 (8)-1.jpg1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Foshan Xinjinfeng Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of mattress packing materials and mattresses. Our main products are mattress and PE mattress compressed packaging film, PE mattress packing bag with zipper, PE printable film, 3D material mattress, bag spring mattress, foam mattress.

2.What are your terms of payment?
Normally, we would like to pay 30% TT in advance and the remaining 70% before delivery.
We also support the use of L/C.

3. What is the lead time?
The delivery time of mattress packing material is usually 7-15 days, and the delivery time of mattress is usually 20-30 days.

4. Can I have my own logo and design?
Yes, we accept ODM, OEM requirements, can provide customers with color, logo, design, packaging custom services.

5. Do you provide samples?
B: yes.
We can provide samples according to your requirements, you only need to pay the sample and Courier fees.

6. What is your port of departure?
Our company usually ships the goods from the nearest Nansha port in Guangzhou. If the customer has the requirement of shipment from the designated port, our company will support and cooperate.

7. Where is your factory?
Our factory is located in Jiujiang Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, which is close to Guangzhou and Shenzhen. We welcome friends from all over the world to visit our factory.

8. Mode and time of transportation?
The transport time is about one month, depending on the country and region, and the time for the goods to arrive at the port is about 20-35 days.

9. What's the MOQ?
The MOQ depends on your requirements for color, size, material, etc.
How do you ensure the quality of your products?
All of our products have been certified by the international quality system, and the company also has a strict internal quality inspection department to carry out real-time monitoring of the quality of products, the company has always adhered to the "customer first, integrity management, quality is the life of the enterprise, and always give back to customers with the best price and service". (9).jpg