Min. Order : 1000 Meters
≥100000 Meters

High Quality Rgb 5050 Led Flexible Strip 220V Led Strip

Quick Details

Port: jiangmen/shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 80000 Meter/Meters per Day
Lighting solutions service: Lighting and circuitry design
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Switch Mode: Manual Button
Warranty(Year): 1-Year
Lamp Body Material: PVC
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 20-24
Working Time (hours): 50000
Model Number: 5050-96Les-12MM-RGB
Light Source: LED
Certification: ce
Brand Name: JY
Color Rendering Index(Ra): 60
Support Dimmer: No
Working Temperature(℃): 20 - 50
CRI (Ra>): 60
Input Voltage(V): AC 220V( ± 10%)
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 20-24
Color Temperature(CCT): 2700-7000k
Application: Garden
Packaging Detail: carton
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H6afdddb6ef594a64bf6737d5f824e57c1.jpg_640x640.jpg
Jianghai Longxi Lighting Factory
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
R&D staffs
Visit Store
PCB width:
input voltage:
Product Description
Application details
Company Profile
Taizhou Jingyao Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. was established in September 2008. Is a set of research, design, production, sales, service in one of the LED lighting products enterprises. The company specializes in the production of LED strip lights and rope lights. Company since its inception in 2008, taizhou scene down electric co., LTD. "is a company has 12 years experience in production of LED lights with professional lighting enterprise, has given priority to with the JingYao three brand trademark, has two professional factories, with independent research and development ability, in order to" make the best quality, sincere people "vision for the enterprise, dedicated to provide customers from design to production to the improvement of the after-sales service, to help customers find ideal products, has a perfect sales channels, both at home and abroad have Canton fair many times, the ancient town boasting, guangzhou international lighting fair and other large-scale international exhibition experience. At the same time, based on Internet technology and driving force, to provide customers with perfect solutions and services. With an average daily output of 80,000 meters for more than 10 years, with the development of business demand, we set up a branch in Jiangmen in 2016. The factory name is Longxi lighting Factory in Jianghai District. The company is located in Linjiang Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen city, Guangdong Province, China. It covers an area of 1 mu and a building area of 3500 square meters. About 120 employees. We can provide reliable quality, advanced technology, excellent quality and perfect service for domestic and foreign customers. Welcome to establish business relations with us, we are willing to serve you.
Customer Photos
Production Process
Q1. Can you give me samples? A: Yes, we welcome samples or trial orders to test and check the quality of our products. Mixed samples are also acceptable.Freight is for your account. Q2: What's the payment and delivery time? A: Sample or trial order paid by 100% telegraphic transfer or platform Infosure, Pay 30% of the contract amount as deposit after placing bulk order, and the remaining 70% balance payment shall be paid before shipment.Production time: generally 3-5 working days for samples and 10-25 days for bulk orders. Q3: Do you have a minimum order quantity for LED lights? A: The minimum order quantity is low. There are 1PC samples available for inspection Q4: How do you deliver the goods? How long will it take to get there? A:Bulk goods will be shipped by sea. By default, Fedex, EMS and other ways to send samples or trial orders The goods can be shipped according to your requirements Samples will be sent within 7 days after payment and bulk goods within 30 days Q5. How do I place an order for LED lights? A:1. Let us know your request or application. 2.We made the offer according to your request or our suggestion. 3. The customer confirms the sample and places the deposit for the official order. 4.We will arrange production after receiving 30% deposit. 5. Payment in full before delivery. Q6. Can my logo be printed on the LED products? A: yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design according to our sample. Q7: Does the product have warranty? A: Yes, we guarantee our product for one year. Q8: How are failures handled? A: First of all, we have A strict quality control system for our products, so the defect rate will be reduced More than 0.2%. Secondly, during the warranty period, we will send new lamps in small quantities in new orders. For the batch of unqualified products, we will re-send them to you after repair, and renegotiate according to the actual situation