EasyPrefab (Shanghai) Construction Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise providing prefabricated steel structures, high-quality building materials and technical consulting services. The company is headquartered in Shanghai, China. The leading team of the company has more than 20 years' experience in prefabricated steel structure construction industry and is familiar with the building codes and standards of Australia, New Zealand, North America and EU countries. The company is committed to rapid construction technology research, and has set up branches and offices in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other countries. Relying on China's strong manufacturing capacity, we provide high quality products and services to global customers.
1. InternationalizationWe work with international architects and we are familiar with the standards and regulations worldwide.
2. DeliverabilityLarge-scale plants and multiple automated production lines ensure that production and supplies are completed on time.
3. High qualityOur raw materials meet the compulsory certification of various countries.
4. Precision & High speedUse the world's most advanced light gauge steel design software and manufacturing equipment to ensure design and manufacturing accuracy and high speed.
5. Cost reduction
All frames pre-assembled in factory to save labor cost on site. No on-site welding or cutting is normally required. This means that the erection process is fast and simple – requiring less labor time on-site and heavy-lifting equipment.
6. One-stop shopWe have integrated other high-quality building materials and made sure they are in compliance with various international certifications.
1. What`s your payment terms?Our payment terms is cash, T/T 30% as deposit and 70% as balance before loading.2. What`s your price terms?FOB, CIF or EXW depending on the clients’ requirement.3. What building design codes does EasyPrefab system meet to?Design Codes available are North America, Australia/New Zealand, China, and Euro.4. Can you build multi-story buildings with cold formed steel?Yes – Apartment or hotel buildings up to 5 stories can be built faster and more efficiently than using traditional concrete. 5. Is a steel frame safe from lightning in storms?Yes. A steel frame actually allows more protection for the occupants since it provides a direct path to the ground in the event of a lightning strike. This reduces the likelihood of explosions or secondary fire.6. Is it cheaper to build LGS vs timber or concrete?Using the EasyPrefab design and engineering software and equipment there are significant speed advantages which often result in the delivery of the overall project being cheaper. 7. Will a LGS frame building rust?No. The use of zinc coating on the LGS framing protects the steel from corrosion for the life of the structure. 8. What can I use to clad the LGS frame?There are a lot of products for cladding the exterior of the building. These included brick, weatherboard, and sheet products. On the interior it's possible to use many products including gypsum boards.