Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock
$8.14 - $20.43
$9.05 - $22.70
Min. Order : 2 Pieces
10% OFF

Colorful Watches Man Genvea Wrist Watches Luxury Stainless Steel Band Full Diamond Men Jewelry Watch

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

User: Men
Water Resistance Depth: 3BAR
Feature: Auto Date,chronograph,Day/Date,Not Specified,Water Resistant,Waterproof
Band Length: 22cm
Battery Life: 1 year
Packing: Opp Bag+Bubble Bag, OEM
Dial Window Material Type: Glass
Style: Fashion
Clasp Type: Buckle
Case Material: Alloy,ALLOY
Water resistant: 30 Meters Water Resistant
Age: 2020
Dial Display: Pointer
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Movement: Quartz Movement
Color: 5 colors
Material: ALLOY
Model Number: WK-D01
MOQ: 2
Logo: Customer's Logo
Brand Name: OEM
Case Shape: Round
Type: CHARM,Fashion,Luxury,sport,BUSINESS
Product name: Luxury Stainless Steel Band Full Diamond Men Jewelry Watch
Band Material Type: Stainless Steel
Movement Brand: CHENLONG
Band material: Stainless Steel Band
Packaging Detail: A watch packed in a plastic bag, a plastic bag packed in a bubble bag. Gift box or customized packing.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 15X6X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.16 KG
Package Preview:
Dongguan Wolf King Watch Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Rate
On-time delivery rate
R&D staffs
Visit Store
Related Products
Product Description
Product Name
Colorful Watches Man Genvea Wrist Watches Luxury Stainless Steel Band Full Diamond Men Jewelry Watch
Case Material
30M Waterproof
Watch Band
Stainless Steel Band
Company Profile
1.Our website----Supply all kinds of goods you want
2.Our team----we are passionate young who have beautiful dream,keen to internet sales,service have always put the first one,you
will find it's an enjoy when communicating with us.
3.Our factory----we have our own factory,profeesional design team,crafts and quality are guaranteed,new launch every month,choose us,make you more competitive.
Our Advantages
10 Years of watch-making experience
100% Original: All products are official origina
2000 Square meters of streamlined plant area
100% Refund: 100% refund if any quality problem
300k Pieces of watches produced annually
100% Safe Payment with Alibaba
99% Pass rate of outgoing watches
All watches can comply with BSCI, RoHS, CE, MSDS
300+ Clients staying in close cooperation relationships
Self-own factory with innovative R&D team
Packaging & Delivery
Free packing:each watch pack with opp bubble bag,10-20pcs watch pack into a small white box.
Gift packing:each watch pack with a gift box, 50-100pcs pack into a big carton box.
IF your delivery time is very urgent,we suggest you choose by couier or by air
IF it is not very urgent we will suggest you choose by sea,it is very cheap
OEM /ODM Service
1. What’s your MOQ?/ Could you accept small orders?
—a: For watches in stock, 2pcs could be acceptable,and you can mixed color.
— b: For OEM order (customized LOGO ect.), According to the different items have :different MOQ

2. What's the delivery time ?
—a: For items in stock , after you confirm and make payment , 3~5 days we can delivery
—b: For OEM orders,based on the product of your choice.
The delivery time of the alloy watch is about 25 to 30 days,
The delivery time of stainless steel watches is about 45 to 60 days.

3. What’s your payment terms?
— For items, as we have stock , can arrange delivery within 3~5 days. Generally our distributor will arrange payment 100% in advance.
—For OEM orders (customizable logos, etc.), the 30% deposit is generally required ,the remaining 70% of balance payment need to delivered before shipment.

4.How to arrange delivery ?
— If you have agent in china, after payment we will delivery cargo to your agent.
—If you have no agent in china ,after you confirm the final order, we will check the shipping details and cost for you.

5.How about your products quality ?
—a: Stock s are living waterproof watches and are based on Chinese movement/batteries and can be used 10 months or one year.OEM orders of watches can be customized according to customer requirements.
If 3ATM is used for waterproof, we will do waterproof test.
In addition, the Japanese movement and battery, the service life lasts at least 1 year.

—b: For OEM products, we can proudce acccording to you requirment in BSCI, RoHS, CE, TUV and MSDS.
Nickle free, etc.
—You can let the third party to test products whether we produced as your requirments.

6. Could I get some samples before make order ?
—Yes. Samples can be arranged for you to check about the quality. Please kindly contact us for details.

7. You are facotry or trade company?
—We are factory in Guangdong China,welcome to our factory

8.How about your waterproof ?