$11.88
Min. Order : 3 Pieces
$11.23
10-49 Pieces
$10.24
≥50 Pieces

Zuanfa iced out 18K gold plated hiphop cz diamond red green jade buddha necklace pendant

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Pendants or Charms Type: Charm Pendants
Shape\pattern: Buddha
Place of Origin: Guangxi China
Stone Quality: 5A
Occasion: Anniversary, Party, Gift, Travelling, Wedding
Inlay technology: Claw Setting
Service: OEM ODM Customized
Gender: Men's,Unisex,Women's
Shipping Way: DHL/UPS/ TNT/FedEx/E PACKET
MOQ: 3 Pieces
Main Stone: Cubic Zirconia
Logo: Free of charge
Brand Name: Zuanfa Jewelry
Jewelry Type: Pendants or Charms
Payment: Bank Transfer/Paypal/Western Union/100% TT
Laser logo: Accepeted
Jewelry Main Material: Brass
Plating: 18K gold plating,Gold Plated
Style: Hiphop, Trendy
Height: 46mm
Package: 1pc/opp Bag
Packaging Detail: Packed in gift boxes with PP bags.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 10X10X10 cm
Single gross weight: 0.2 KG
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/Habbbda65f4b947b19b9c11a826a8b7fck.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/Hd35d9bae362b42f5ab3e29fead0ec603E.jpg_640x640.jpg
Wuzhou Zuanfa Jewelry Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤4h
Response Time
91.4%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 710,000+
754
Transactions
Visit Store
Products Description
*Material
Brass
*Size
46mm height
*Plating
18K Gold Plating
*Custom Made
Accepted, we can make any width and length.
*Free Service
Custom Design Free and Custom Logo Free
Jewelry Process
Why choose us ?
1)Factory: we are one of the leading suppliers in China jewelry market, have about 23 years' experience in the field of synthetic gemstones.
2)Cut rough material: Our all stone materials are offered by The Second Research Institute of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation.
3)More than 200 shape designs, over 1000 synthetic or gemstones are available from our catalog, in excess of ninety thousand products.
4)Suport OEM and ODM gemstone service.
5)Test certification, samples and catalog can be provided.
Packing & Delivery
Company Profile
FAQ
1. What's my order step?
A.: Choose models online or from our catalog firstly, then tell us.
B: We will offer quotation within 48 hours:
C: Due to quotation, you choose what you buy, send us order list:
D: We will make proforma invoice for to check, if ok, arrange 30% deposit:
E: Once get deposit, we will start to arrange your order:
D: When goods ready, will let you know, arrange rest payment:
E: After ful payment received, we can send goods to you by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS.

2: Are you factory or wholesaler or trading company?
We're direct jewelry manufacturer, please check our infomation, it writes: Manufacturer.

3: This is my first purchase, can I get sample before order?
Yes, absolutely.
After you confirm which item you need, you can tell us. 1pc for sample checking is available.
Each item has the same good quality.

4: I have to buy due to MOQ?
All MOQ is standard minimum order quantity, if you're a new businessman in jewelry market or have limited budget,
we can accept smaller MOQ than 40 PCS.
So contact us for MOQ details.

5: How can I get guarantee for moissanite jewelry?
From gemstone selection to final jewelry making, each process is strictly controlled, all AAA quality, AAA cz, AAA plating.
Besides, Jewelry and Moissanite Inspection Certificate is oferred.
If any defect, please contact us firstly, we will analyse it, then solve it according to our mutual benefit.

6:How about payment?
Normally below $1000, we charge full money; More than $1000, we can ask for 30% deposit first to start production, and before shipment, charge the rest 70%.


7: Why your production time of some items last so long, I have to wait about one month?
Dear customers, we're manufacturer, any factory do not keep goods always in stock, especially the customized products.
If customers place order, then we produce only.
Besides, only wholesalers or trading company sell stock goods, send to you in shorter time, but price quite higher than ours.
We believe our quality goods is worthy of your waiting.

Don't be hesitate!Contact Now !!!