Min. Order : 10 Sets

Ductile iron Double Flange Pipe Fitting Reducer

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: China Any port
Payment Terms: L/C,D/P,T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set/Sets per Month
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Shape: Reducing
Color: Customized/black/blue
Connection: Flange
Rubber material: EPDM NBR CR IIR PTFE
Standard: ISO2531
Connection method: Flange Connection
Model Number: DN40-DN2600
Pressure: PN10/PN16/PN25/PN40
Brand Name: TW
Type: K9/K12
Technics: Casting
Head Code: Square
Package: Wooden Carton
Application: Water Pipe System
Body material: Ductile Cast Iron
Certificate: ISO 9001
Packaging Detail: Standard export wooden case, wooden pallets or as per your requirements
Weifang Top Water Industrial Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
Visit Store
Product Description

1.Material :Ductile Iron GGG50 

2.Standard : ISO2531 EN545 

3.Pressure: PN10/16/25/40

4.Bolts nuts :Galvanised Carbon Steel 8.8grade 

4.Sealing ring : NBR ,EPDM 

5.Flange drilling :EN1092

6.Coating: Fusion Bond Epoxy Powder ,thickness not less than 250um 




Packaging & Shipping


Our Services


Company Information

We are the professional and reliable supplier of pipe fittings for water supply& drainage pipeline system with more 15 years experiences in this industry .Our main products include Flanged Bend,Tees,puddle pipes ,dismantling joint,adaptors ,couplings ,Valves, Steel flanges,Steel pipe fittings ,Manhole covers ,Rubber Rings,Bolts ,Expainsion Joint ,welding wires and other casting and forgings according to various internation standard ,,and they have been widely exported to Middle East ,Europe,South East Asia,Africa for many years,and we have won good reputation both at home and aboard .

   We welcome all the friends come and seek the co-operation opportunity here ,we will try our best to make you satisfied with our good quality ,first class credit and better price .


Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement

Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality

Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao Dalian,Tianjin, China. 

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.

Q: Can we choose different material?
A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.

Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

Q: And what's your packing?
A: carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.