Min. Order : 20 Pieces
50-99 Pieces
100-149 Pieces
≥150 Pieces

Wholesale Custom Trendy Women gym shorts Two Pieces Ethika Bra And Short Set For Women 2 piece woman fashion shorts

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Shandong China
Delivery time: 7-15days
Keywords: outfit set
Product Name: womens sexy onesie
Material: 90%Polyester/10%Spandex
Item Type: Sleep Tops
Fabric Type: knitted
Gender: Women
Feature: Plus Size,QUICK DRY,Thermal,Breathable
MOQ: 30pcs
Logo: Customized Logo
Technics: Printed
Length: Shorts
OEM: Accept Customize Size, Logo
Pattern Type: Solid
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Style: ethika 2 piece set
Supply Type: ODM
Weaving method: knitted
Sleeve Length(cm): Sleeveless
Season: Summer,Spring,Autumn
Closure Type: Elastic Waist
Fabric: polyester Spandex material
Collar: Others
Packaging Detail: wholesale custom 2020 New Arrival Pajamas Cute Pattern kids onesie pajamas Onesie for Womens Adult 1pc/pp bag, and then 10pcs in one carton
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 10X10X5 cm
Single gross weight: 0.17 KG
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/Ha4c21a729ce340b49a4eefc8264f5d75S.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H45a8293604a344519df2c1242d8550a6h.jpg_640x640.jpg
Qingdao Shengheng Garment Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
US$ 450,000+
R&D staffs
Visit Store
Company Profile
Qingdao Shengheng Garment Co., Ltd. With a decade of garment industry experience, including fabric sourcing, pattern creation,sewing workmanship, in-line quality control,We are your one stop service- supply chain solution for pajamas and lounge-wear. Our main products are pajamas, robes, nightshirts, nightgowns and lounge-wear for women and men. We choose high quality natural fabric such as cotton, silk, modal, lace and bamboo fibers viscose for soft and comfortable. We persist "Honest products -Long-term Cooperation "and "customer satisfaction is our goal forever" the purpose in our own work.we have won widespread praise by customers at home and abroad. Hope with our top quality ,active attitude, honesty and responsibility spirit, and effective communication to satisfy all customer demands.
Product Description
wholesale custom 2020 New Arrival Pajamas Cute Pattern kids onesie pajamas Onesie for Womens Adult

Product type
women's sexy onesie pajamas
Stretchy, Sexy, Soft, Light, Comfortable and feel like cotton
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight
2021 Women Boy Shorts 2 Piece Set(Contact me up please):
For More Style, please contact with me by Sending Me Inquires
Recommend Products
Wholesale and Custom Sleepwear,Loungewear
* Regular style, classic style, available in stock, can send samples for testing in time 
* Welcome OEM and ODM
customized material,style,color,printing,label,logo,package.Customed clothes also with small MOQ and competitive price.  3-5 days can send to you.
Our Advantages
Receive rush order
Different fabric swatches can be sent to you for your selection
Every cloth can be made accurate according to your demands, changes and your designs
Costumer’s size and plus size are acceptable
We also can manufacture perfectly according to a picture

Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your logo to us. 
Q2. Will samples be free? No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order. 
Q3. Do you carry different designs? Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. 
Q4. Do you do any costum work? Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement. 
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ? Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details. 
Q6. What is the price of the product? Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details. 
Q7. How to cooperate? Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.
Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.