$145.00
Min. Order : 50 Pieces

Solid Rectangular Vintage Square Wood Dining Table

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Folded: No
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Shape: rectangle
Sample: 1pc
Size: 68"L x 38"D x 30"H
Specific Use: DINING TABLE
Color: Gray
Material: MDF solid Wood glass led,MDF solid Wood glass led
Model Number: Z80307A-DT
Appearance: Modern
Feature: Frosted glass, blue LED, touch switch, adjustable three brightness
Weight: 57KG
MOQ: 50pcs
Type: Dining Room Furniture
Product name: Dining Room Table
General Use: Home Furniture
Mail packing: N
Packaging Detail: 1pc/1ctn
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 182X104X19 cm
Single gross weight: 57.0 KG
Dongguan Zhengxin Metals Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
-
Response Rate
0.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Products Description
1. Q: What is your MOQ? A: Different items should be base on different minimum order quantity, usually the MOQ is 10pcs/color 2. Q: What payment term do you accept and usually do? A: TT and L/C are both accepted. 30% deposit as advance payment, the rest 70% should be pay before consignment. 3. Q: Will you supply the sample? A: Yes of course. We arrange the samples for you but the sample and freight should be on your account. But don't worry, we will return back the sample fee once you place order to us. 4. Q: How abt the delievery time? A: It usually takes 30-35days to finish a 40*Hq'. But if urgent, we can discuss and try to move up.