The Easydo Activator system uses technology of sonic energy for root canal treatment. The driver work with the Hand device, motor and needle tip to provide power for tip oscillation and vibration.
1) A cleaned root canal system facilitates for better 3D root canal irrigation.
2) Power detection, when battery is lower than 20% LED indicator will turn to RED.
3) Upgraded motor inside, much better improved motor equiped,powerful and long life span.
1,MTA or other root canal material placement inside the canal.
2,Root canal deep cleaning.
3,Breaking file removal or endodontic retreatment
1) Prepare the root canal to produce a fully tapered shape.
2) Fill pup chamber with NaOCI, EDTA, or final rinse soulution.
3) Select the needle tip that manually fits loosely within 2mm of the working length.
4) Place the barrier sleeve over the complete length of the hand device.
5) Connect the needle tip to the hand device with the barrier sleeve. The activator should snap on firmly, promoting a secure connection with the hand device.
6) Press ON/OFF button for 1 second, you can see the battery power status. If the power is enough, you can continue the treatment. If the power is not enough, you need to replace the battery.
7) Place the attached needle tip into the prepared root canal.
8) Drepress the ON/OFF button to actvate. Switch defaults to high speed upon activation. Depress the 3-speed switch to select medium speed or low speed.
9) Use a pumping action to move the hand device in short 2~3 mm vertical strokes.
10) Hydro dynamically agitate the medical solution for about 30-60 seconds.
11) After washing, use a suction pipe to remove loose debris and sundries from the root canal.
12) Repeat the above steps for each different root canal treatment Warranty information of EasyDO activator
1) The EASY IN SMILE company provides users with quality assurance within one year from the date of purchase of this product. In case of any failure due to the defect of Hand device material or production process of the mainframe within this year, the EASY IN SMILE company will provide equipment repair or replacement products.
2) The warranty does not include consumables such as needles, batteries, etc.
3) If the equipment is damaged due to improper use and maintenance, or maintenance personnel repair or change of spare parts without the authorization of EASY IN SMILE, the warranty policy is invalid.
4) Under any condition, neither EASY IN SMILE nor its affiliates are responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential liability resulting from a violation of the warranty policy, contract, or any other legal policy. Such damages include but are not limited to loss of investment, loss of profits, loss caused by wrong use of product functions, etc.; including but not limited to third party claims and increase of service cost caused by any alternative equipment.
Main Unit 1 PCS
Protective Barrier 100 PCS
2/15 20 PCS
4/25 20 PCS
4/35 20 PCS