· March Expo 2021 selection
Min. Order : 50 Bags
100-149 Bags
≥150 Bags

Floor Protection Pad, Dog And Puppy Pad Holder,Regular Pad

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Qingdao,China
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Brand Name: OEM
Type: Pet Training Products
Place of Origin: Shandong,China
Packing: Plastic Bag+carton
Training Products Type: Agility Training Products
Material: Non-woven fabric, tissue paper, SAP, fluff pulp,PE bottom film
Item Type: Others
Model Number: Regular puppy pad
Feature: Sustainable
Application: Dogs
MOQ: 2000packs
Packaging Detail: Plastic Bag+Carton
Qingdao D&R Hygienic Products Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
US$ 450,000+
R&D staffs
Visit Store
Hot Selling
Product Description
We have certificated by
Popular sizes available
South East Aisa market
S: 45x33cm, M:60x45cm,L:60x90cm;
Japan Makret
44x32cm, 60x44cm,60x90cm;
South Korea market
America market
21x21inch, 22x22inch, 23x23inch,24x24inch;27.5x35.8inch
Europe market
60x60cm, 60x90cm;
As client's requirement.
Product Structure
SIX Layer compositions:
Non-woven fabric;
Upper tissue paper;
USA imported Fluff pulp: The fluff pulp is imported from USA, 
originate from North America
Super absorbent polymer: absorb and lock the liquids. converts the liquid to gel;
Tissue paper;
PE film bottom: leak proof and waterproof PE liner to avoid liquid to seep into the floor;
Ideal for
Related Products
Product Categories
Company Profile
1. Is your company a factory or trading company? We are professional manufacturer of puppy training pads over 9 years; 2. What certification you have? Our factory is certified by BV, BSCI, we also have ISO 9001 certificate; SGS certificate; 3. MOQ & trial order
Minimum order quantity : 40‘HC (mixed with different items) 2000packs/ items For 20GP, one article accepted. Negotiable 4. Sample policy Free samples available for testing with shipping cost collected. Free samples of 5-10pcs can be shipped for your reference with shipping cost collected. 5. How about the package? If they can stand for long way shipment? There are four styles of packages, 1. If you want to develop this product on your private label, we will provide die-cut (cutter line) for your designer reference both on bags and box. You would provide the package graphic once available, we'll make printing version for your confirmation. And new packages production will proceed after your approval. 2. Our available package: While Private label development cost is a little bit high at the beginning due to printing plate cost and printing MOQ. So if the private label is not necessary, we would like to recommend our brand and available package for your reference. 3. Clear bag+ colored card/ sticker, for this type, you can print your LOGO on the card/sticker. 4.Color box. If the package counts more than 100pcs, color box are a better choice. Color box don't have printing plate cost but the MOQ is 2000pcs. The outer package is kraft-color double corrugated carton which would run drop- test before delivery. Carton box are quite durable, Quality ensured for ocean shipping and storage 6.Expiry date of the product is 3 years. 7. Payment terms: 30% T/T as deposit, the rest 70% against the copy of B/L. 8. What are the after sales, returns and warranty policy? Your feedback of our products will be highly appreciated. You can contact our customer service for any questions. We have strictly quality control management pre-, on- and after the production. All flaws arising should be determined by the industry standard and shall be settled through friendly negotiation. We will analyze the reason and work out the solution to meet your request
9. What are the Shipment modalities, port of origin and standard leading time Our products are shipped by ocean freight for FCL/LCL. The origin port is Qingdao, China, so our quotations are also on FOB Qingdao basis. Standard leading time is 30 days upon deposit receipt. (for production, not including the transportation time) 10. Production capacity: At present, we have three production lines and our production capacity is over 80 containers/month, we'll add one high-speed production line and the production capacity will reach 100 containers in 2020 11. Lead time: For first order, the lead time is about 45 days due to the package artwork confirmation and new package printed, and the delivery time of the following orders will be within 30 days. 12. Products Safety: Is the pad non-toxic? In other words, if for some crazy reason a dog decides to rip it up and ends up eating it, does it present any health risks? That is non-toxic, if dog eating and swallow it, it would not be digested and will “go out” with stool. Our products certified by U.S California PR65 SGS testing of non-toxic certification.