$31.00
Min. Order : 100 Sets

Wholesale Cheap Wood Design Home Furniture Restaurant Fabric Table Dining Chair

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Type: Living Room Furniture
MATERIAL: SOLID WOOD+BENTWOOD+PB+FOAM+FABRIC
Specific Use: Living Room Chair
DESCRIPTION: COUNTER HEIGHT CHAIR
Style: Mordern
Material: SOLID WOOD+BENTWOOD+PB+FOAM+FABRIC
Model Number: Z200501A-SC
General Use: Home Furniture
Feature: Sofa Bed
Mail packing: Y
Packaging Detail: 1set/2ctn
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 20.5X21X35.5 cm
Single gross weight: 30.0 KG
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/Hf0a78dad30cd4f79976b00ee5d243a602.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/H5c3c5bb46bbe4de5bc3810514b499b18Y.jpg_640x640.jpg
Dongguan Zhengxin Metals Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
-
Response Rate
0.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description
DESCRIPTION:
COUNTER HEIGHT CHAIR
ITEM NO.:
Z200501A-PC
PRODUCT SIZE:
20.5”W x 21”D x35.5”H
QTY (pcs/ctn) :
1pc/2CTN
PACKING SIZE:
22"Lx21.25"Wx12"H
30"L x21.5"W x 6.5"H
FINISH:
BROWN
MATERIAL:
SOLID WOOD+BENTWOOD+PB+FOAM+FABRIC
FOB
YANTIAN
Company Profile
Established in 2003, Dongguan Zheng Xin Metals Company Limited is located in QingXi Town, Dongguan City. It covers an area of 12,700 square meters and employs up to 75 employees. The monthly production capacity is over 20 containers. Our factory is also a member of the Dongguan Furniture Association of China. As the member of the Dongguan Furniture Association, apart from cities in China, we often visit other countries all over the world, such as the United States, Europe and India, for site visits and exchanges, and enhance our adoption of production technology and enrich our company vision. Our main products are wooden furniture,  supplemented by metal,  glass and acrylic accessories. The major markets are the United States and the domestic local market. As a solid and high-capacity company, We have a professional team to design and develop products that can meet with the latest market design and functional trends, We invested substantially in semi-mechanical and computerized operations in order to increase production capacity and product accuracy, meet market trends, enable a high production volume, as well as, offer an affordable price to our customers. We have used fully automated coating line operations. The total coating line length is 700 meters. We use the paint which is also compliance with international standards. packaging unit and self-owned 1,500 square meters storage warehouse.  We warmly welcome customers from at home and abroad to cooperate with us for common success.
FAQ
1). Q: What is your MOQ?

A: Different items should be base on different minimum order quantity, usually the MOQ is 10pcs/color

2). Q: What payment term do you accept and usually do?

A: TT and L/C are both accepted. 30% deposit as advance payment, the rest 70% should be pay before consignment.

3). Q: Will you supply the sample?

A: Yes of course. We arrange the samples for you but the sample and freight should be on your account. But don't worry, we will
return back the sample fee once you place order to us.

4). Q: How abt the delievery time?

A: It usually takes 30-35days to finish a 40*Hq'. But if urgent, we can discuss and try to move up.
BACK HOME