|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal,trade assurance|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Box/Boxes per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Yunnan China|
|Brand Name:||Eternal Elinor/Customer own brand|
|Product name:||Nail Art Sticker|
|Package:||Paper Card+opp Bag|
|Application:||Finger Nail Beauty|
|Packaging Detail:||Tubes in a set then in a gift box|
Product Name : nail wraps
Brand : Eternal Elinor
Design: Thousand Choices Offered/Custers'Requirements
Feature: Safe and nontoxic, Shiny and Colorful, Easy to apply
Sample: Free sample
Payment: L/C,T/T,WESTERN UNION,PAYPAL
Package:1 pair/pack; 12 packs/bag; 20 carton/ctn.
Shipment: By sea, express,air
* Really non-toxic 100% nail polish material.
* Really Easy to apply.
* Long duration.
* Pregnant women available
* Applicable for both professional and individual user.
1.Prep your nails by giving them a once over with polish remover. This helps to ensure than any traces of polish, lotion, or
natural oils on your nails are gone. These can prevent the wraps from sticking as long as they should.
2. Follow the package directions perfectly. There’s a reason that they have instructions for how to prep your nails. Just like
with a regular polish manicure, oils on your nails could prevent the wraps from sticking.
3. Apply a base coat. The package directions should advise you to apply a base coat to your nails. If they do not, you should do this. It gives the wraps something to adhere to.
4. Apply a top coat. Once the wraps are in place, trimmed and filed down as needed, finish with a top coat. I find it helps to
apply an extra coat on the tips of my nails.
5. Re-apply the top coat every other day. I don’t know about you, but I’m very hard on my nails. I have a job were I use the
computer all day, I then come home and blog, do dishes and workout. I probably use my nails as tools more than I should. Adding a fresh coat of clear polish every other day helps prevent snags caused by my lifestyle.