$780.00 - $810.00
Min. Order : 2 Tons

Staples

Get Latest Price

Quick Details

Port: Xingang,Tianjin
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 10.0 Ton/Tons per Month
Brand Name: Anxing
Type: Common Nail
Place of Origin: Hebei China
Material: Steel
Model Number: AX-0012
Shank Type: BARBED
Head Style: Brad
Packaging Detail: -
Wenan Anxing Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
0%
Response Rate
0.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
FAQ

umbrella head roofing nails

umbrella head roofing nails

   Specifications Material Q195/Q235
Finished Galvanized/Zinc
Shank Smooth/twisted
Color Write/bluing
                    Package Bulk 15-25kg per carton/16boxes/8box/25polybags inside
According to customer's customization
                    Usage For connecting timber structures and asbestos tile,plastic fixed
                   Load quantity 20-27 Tons per 20 feet container

 

 

umbrella head roofing nails

 

umbrella head roofing nails

umbrella head roofing nails

umbrella head roofing nails

umbrella head roofing nails

umbrella head roofing nails

FAQ

 

1.What is your payment term?

 30% prepayment and the rest 70% shall pay off against BL copy.

2. What kind of price you usually offer?

 We usually give the Fob Tianjin price,Cnf price

3.What kinds of products your company can do?

 Common nail,roofing nail,concrete nail,shoe tack nail