|Usage:||Home Laundry Cleaning|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei China|
|Material:||100% New Zealand Wool|
|Brand Name:||zhengrui wool balls|
|Packing:||6pk dryer balls in a bag or box|
|Delivery:||sea / air|
|Certificate:||Reach TUV BSCI cert|
|Packaging Detail:||6 balls into a cotton bag; 60 bags into a big carton|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||7X7X7 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.04 KG|
Wool Dryer Balls
3 or 6
6 or 8
8 or 10
10 or 12
4 or 8
Used in the laundry dryer, to help reducing drying time(about 25%-50%),it can also help to absorb lint, fluff on the clothes, And, it can make your clothes softer.
1. Place wool dryer balls in the dryer of your laundry.
2 .Generally,3-4 balls for small or medium loads,and 5-6 balls for larger loads.
3 .Turn on dryer .Then you would find your clothes dry faster and get softer.
Wool dryer balls are always made of 100% New Zealand wool. They will not unravel and will last for years. Their size is optimal for maximum dryer efficiency. They are great for fluffing down feather items such as quilts and jackets. Using wool dryer balls saves your skin from chemicals used in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, and it also saves your dryer from the residue left from these.
* Try scenting the dryer balls by placing a few drops of essential oil (lavender, lemon, etc) on each ball. This will lightly scent your clothes!
* Reduce static further by making sure clothing is not over-dried. Try taking clothes out sooner than you usually do.
* 3 pack of Wool Dryer Balls for a small load.
* 6 pack of Wool Dryer Balls for a large load.