· March Expo 2021 selection
·
$1.95
Min. Order : 1000 Pieces
$1.52
≥3000 Pieces

Natural Pure Organic hair growth serum oil hair care regrowth morocco argan oil 50ml

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Huangpu, Hongkong, Yantian
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,alibaba trade assurance payment
Supply Ability: 300000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Brand: Customer's Brand Accepted
Function: Repair
Type: Hair Oil
Usage: Salon Hair Care
Place of Origin: Guangzhou,China
Keyword: Fast Repair
Product Name: Hair serum
Hair care products: Keratin Hair Straighten Treatment
Certificates: GMPC
Service: OEM ODM Private Label
Grade: Superior
Effect: Amazing
Model Number: RTS-02
Packaging Detail: glass bottle+gift box+ outer carton
Guangzhou Pallas Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer
≤4h
Response Time
97.6%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 340,000+
114
Transactions
101-200
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description




Note: The products in the picture only show our production capacity. If you have any new products using similar manufacturing methods that need to be made, please send us product methods and specifications to get an accurate quotation. Inquire Now >>>
Item name
OEM Hair Serum Oil For Dry Dameged Hair Treatment
Brand
ODM/ OEM / Private label
Size
30ML/customer' request
Ingredient
argania spinosa; polygonum multiflorum; olive; coconut; ginseng; ;plant extract; ginger oil; vitamins; aloe vera
Function
stimulate head skin growth and repair roots
Trade term
FOB/CIF/EXW
Payment
30% T/T in advance,remaining balance 70% before delivery. Prefer Alibaba Trade Assurance Payment
Certification
GMPC, ISO22716, MSDS
Related Products
About US
Exhibition
Customer Praise
Our Advantage
FAQ
Q:Are you a manufacturer?
A:Yes we are manufacturer with 16 years export experience on this industry.

Q:What're your products feature?
A:Our products specialized in good function and high quality,to help you win the market.

Q:What are your difference from other suppliers?
A:We specialized in top quality biotechnology products,all products produced in GMP standards workshop,and safe for use,no side effect.product can pass all the strict safety test.

Q:Will you test your products before delivery?
A:Yes,each product will be done testing by our QC team,and also passed testing by govemment administration cosmetics dept.

Q:Do you accept tried samples order?
A:Yes we accept samples order,and also can send several free samples for testing before firm order.

Q:What is the price of this product?
A:For customized cosmetics products,the price is made influenced on many factors,such as quantities,packages,quality etc.More details,please go to the sales to consult more.

Q:What is the package of this product?
A:We are an ODM/OEM factory,we will make the packages according to the designs.Our sales can give you good recommendation for the suitable package,you can also have your idea.

Q:What is the payment terms?
A:We support westerm union,T/T,money gram and alibaba trade assurance.