$27.00
Min. Order : 100 Pieces
$26.00
300-499 Pieces
$25.00
≥500 Pieces

4 or 8 outlets light relay contactor controllers with timer for HID grow lighting system

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Payment Terms: T/T,Alibaba order
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Lighting solutions service: Lighting and circuitry design
Place of Origin: Zhejiang,China
Warranty: 3 Years
Warranty(Year): 3-Year
Max. Load Power: 8000w,8000w
Brand Name: Chin-up
Input Frequency: 60Hz
Type: Manual Switch,Remote Control
Dimmable: Yes
Luminous Efficacy(lm/w): 1
Product name: Lights Relay Controller
Voltage: 120V/240V,120V/240V
Application: indoor and outdoor plant growth
Control area: HID light/Ballest/Inline fan
Certificate: CE, ETL
Packaging Detail: by carton
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/Hb121640873d7410da8dc150ff491ed76m.jpg_640x640.jpg
Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤8h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 10,000+
6
Transactions
Visit Store
Product Description
CODE
DESCRIPTION
MAX. POWER(W)
VOLTAGE FREQUENCY
PACKAGE
RHX-LC4
120/240V Light Controller with Timer, 4 Outlets
4000
120V/240V 60HZ
51.5x33x30.5cm 4pcs/ctn
RHX-LC8
120/240V Light Controller with Timer, 8 Outlets
8000
120V/240V 60HZ
51.5x33x30.5cm 4pcs/ctn
RHX-LC4- 3/2
120/240V Light Controller with trigger cord, 4 Outlets
4000
120V/240V 60HZ
48x31x27cm 5pcs/ctn
RHX-LC8- 3/2
120/240V Light Controller with trigger cord, 8 Outlets
8000
120V/240V 60HZ
48x31x27cm 5pcs/ctn
Packing&Shipping
Company Introduction
Established in 1999, Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of the PVC ductings, PP ductings, aluminum ductings, carbon filters, inline fans and grow lights etc. for HVAC system and greenhouse.
Wenzhou Zhongji Ventilation Equipment Co., Ltd is our subsidiary, which mainly wholesale the ventilation equipment for HVAC system.
All of our items are strictly according to ETL and CE regulations. And we have rich experience in exporting our goods to
USA,Canada,Australia, Spain,UK,Germany, Holland etc. countries.
It's important to us that our clients know whom they're doing business with. Please kindly send us an inquiry to find out what we're all about and we're confident you'll like what you see.
Our Factory
FAQ
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.
Q2:Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.
Q3: What's your packaging?
Carton packing. Welcome to customized if you need.
Q4: What's your shipping port?
Ningbo/Shanghai.
Q5: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD.
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
Contact US