Multi colors plaid embroidery shoes material nylon net fabric mesh
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
More on shipping and other trade services.
50000 Yard/Yards per Day
Place of Origin:
HOME textile,BAG,Costume,DRESS,GARMENT,industry,upholstery,TENT,uniform,Bedding,curtain,shoes,luggage,ACCESSORIES,Bags,Purses & Totes,Bridal/Special Occasion,costumes,HOME DECOR,OUTDOOR
Nylon,POLYESTER / NYLON
as per requests
Nylon mesh fabric for shoes
100Y a roll in a opp bag. 2 opp bags in a woven bag. Or to order.
Taizhou Kaixin Mesh Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
On-time delivery rate
Breathable, high quality
shoes, bags, hats, pencil-cases, etc.
Plaid dyed mesh fabric
Taizhou Kaixin Mesh Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specialized in various kinds of nylon/polyester mesh fabrics since 2000. Our products are extensively used in shoes, bags, chairs, hats, dresses, etc. From raw materials to finished products, we make them exactly per our customers’ desire with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. 20 years’ Manufacturing Experience
2. Free sample & OEM/ODM Service
3. 24 hours online & Quick response 4. Short lead time & Quality Guarantee
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company? A: We are a Chinese manufacturer specialized in various mesh fabrics and have full experience in exporting.
2. Q: Where is your factory? A: We are located in Taizhou city, Zhejiang province, about 4 hours by train from Shanghai.
3. Q: What is the payment? A: T/T and L/C at sight are acceptable. Other payment can also be negotiable.
4. Q: Can you offer a sample for me? A: We provide free samples but the freight cost should be on your side. It’s OK to refund the money when you place bulk order afterwards.
5. Q: How can I place an order? A: Initial price confirmation →( OEM/ODM )Sample Approval → Profoma Invoice confirmation → Prepayment by clients → Production → Shipment sample approval after finishing bulk → Balance payment by clients → Delivery ( by sea / air)