Bfe 99 N95 Pp Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric For Face Mask
Pp Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric For Face Mask Description:
Pp Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric For Face Mask is the core material of the mask. The main material of the melt blown cloth is polypropylene. The diameter of the fiber can reach 1-5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure and good anti wrinkle ability. The superfine fiber with unique capillary structure increases the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt blown cloth has good filtration, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filter material, isolation material, absorption material, mask material, heat preservation material, oil absorption material and wiping cloth.
Choose high quality PP material, healthy and non-toxic.
Excellent air permeability, easy to degrade in natural environment after being discarded
Breathable and soft
Fabric comfortable, easy to breathe, protect the skin surface, good softness.
The outer layer can effectively block the droplets, bacteria and other substances, and the inner layer can absorb the hot breath to make the skin dry.
Large daily output, to meet your supply demand, a large number of spot goods, ample supply.
(1) Medical and health cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc;
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, tablecloth, bedspread, bedspread, etc;
(3) Clothing cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flocs, set cotton, various synthetic leather bottom cloth, etc;
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packing bag, geotextile, wrapping cloth, etc;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc;
(6) Others: Space cotton, heat preservation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filter, tea bag, etc.
Pp Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric For Face Mask is made up of polypropylene microfibres, which are randomly distributed and adhered together. The appearance of the material is white, flat and soft. The fineness of the material fiber is 0.5-1.0 μ M. the random distribution of the fiber provides more opportunities for thermal bonding between the fibers. Therefore, the melt blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area and a higher porosity (≥ 75%). After high pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust capacity.