|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000.0 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Filter Life:||6 Months|
|Internal Filter:||Sintering Carbon Rod|
|Rated Capacity:||1135 litres/300 gallons|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|OEM & ODM:||available|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Overseas Call Centers|
|Product Name:||Water Filter Replacement for GE XWF|
|Flow Rate:||0.5gpm(1.9 lpm)|
|Shell Material:||petrochemical pp material|
|Packaging Detail:||Export Neutral Carton Qty/ctn:25pcs or custom 20FT container:21000PCS 40HQ container :49000pcs|
Suitable for 2 Kinds of Refrigerator
1. Side by Side Refrigerator: Line up the arrows on the filter and the filter cartridge holder and gently push the filter up inside the holder. Slowly turn the filter to the right until it stops.
2. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator: Line up the ports on the filter as the picture shows and gently insert the filter. Then slowly turn the filter to the right until the arrows are lining up.
Replaces the XWF water filter on the GE refrigerator (on select models manufactured after June 2018). Compatible with GE French doors and side-by-side refrigerators.
Compatible with Following Filter Models
GE XWF, GE WR17X30702, Maxblue MB-XWF, AQUACREST AQF-XWF, FilterLogic FL-RF48, Waterspecialist WS648A, Crystala CF9, Glacier Fresh GF-XWF, Pureza PF9
REPLACEMENT MODELS: GE XWF, WR17X30702, GBE21, GDE21, GDE25, GFE24, GFE26, GNE21, GNE25, GNE27, GWE19, GYE18, QNE27, GSE25, GSS23, GSS25, GZS22, PSE25, CZS22, GNE27JSMSS, GNE27JMMES, GNE27ESMSS, GNE27JGMBB, GNE27JGMWW, GSE23, GSE23G, GSE26, CFE26, XFE26, CWE19, Maxblue MB-XWF, AQUACREST AQF-XWF, FilterLogic FL-RF48, Waterspecialist WS648A, Crystala CF9, Pureza PF9, Glacier Fresh GF-XWF.
Compatible with Following Refrigerator Models
GE GBE21, GDE21, GDE25, GFE24, GFE26, GNE21, GNE25, GNE27, GWE19, GYE18, QNE27, GSE25, GSS23, GSS25, GZS22, PSE25, CZS22, GNE27JSMSS, GNE27JMMES, GNE27ESMSS, GNE27JGMBB, GNE27JGMWW, GSE23, GSE23G, GSE26, CFE26, XFE26, CWE19
GE® is a registered trademark of General Electric CORP.
This filter is not sourced by or sponsored by above brands. The manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
|Min. operating temperature||0.6°C/33°F|
|Max. operating temperature||38°C/100°F|
|Min. working pressure||140 kPa/20 psi|
|Max. working pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||1,137 litres/300 gallons|
|Flow rate||1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm|
Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for GE XWF Function and Feature:
Giving you clean, great tasting water
· Premium carbon block filters with additional lead reduction capabilities.
· Significantly improves taste and quality of water by reducing chlorine and odor.
· Precise and leak-free fit
· Change your filter every 200 gallons or 6 months, whichever comes first
Lead Reduction Material
This premium carbon block filters with additional lead reduction capabilities, features micro-porous structure, large surface area and high adsorption capacity.
Together with the multi-effect filtration technology, this filter is highly-efficient in reducing impurities and contaminants, serving you a superior grade of filtered water.
This filter delivers clean water that tastes great and refreshing by reducing chlorine. You’ll enjoy fresh filtered water right from your refrigerator dispenser without worries.
Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for GE XWF
INSTALLING THE FILTER IN A BOTTOM FREEZER REFRIGERATOR
1. Open the filter cartridge housing by squeezing the 2 front tabs and gently pulling down.
2. Line up the ports on the filter with the ports on the filter cartridge holder, and gently insert the filter.
3. Slowly turn the filter to the right until it stops. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. As you turn the filter, it will automatically adjust itself into position. The filter will move about a ¼ turn or 90 degrees, until the arrow on the filter aligns with the arrow on the filter cartridge holder.
4. Slowly push the filter up into the clips.
5. Close the filter cartridge housing by gently pushing the lid upwards until the tabs lock into place.
INSTALLING THE FILTER CARTRIDGE IN A SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR
1. Line up the arrow on the filter with the arrow on the filter cartridge holder. Gently push the top of the new filter up inside the holder.
2. Slowly turn the filter to the right until it stops. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. As you turn the filter, it will automatically raise itself into position. The filter will move about a ¼ turn or 90 degrees.
After install a new filter, please remember to:
1. Run water from the dispenser for 2 gallons or approximately 5 minutes to clear the system. Water may spurt out and air bubbles may be visible during this process.
2. Press and hold the RESET WATER FILTER button (only on select models) on the dispenser for three seconds.
1.We have full stock and can deliver within short time.
2.OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
3.Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you.
4.All of our products are produced by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can
totally believe our service.
Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment
Email you the tracking No., and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
1.We are very glad that customers give us some suggestion for price and products.
2.If you have any question,please contact us freely by E-mail or Telephone
Q1.Are you a manufacturer?
A:Yes, we are one of the most professional manufatcurer specilized in water filters production.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit for refrigerator water filters?
A: No, we accepts sample order even for 1pieces. Bulk order with 1000pcs MOQ for standard model.
Q3. How to proceed an order for refrigerator water filters?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and remit deposit for mass order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on refrigerator water filters?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design based on our sample.
Q5. What's your lead time?
Usuaully, for sample order, the shipping will be arranged 1-3 business days after payment, and it may reach you in about 2 to 7 business days. For bulk orders, it depends on your order quantity.