The machine is made of high quality stainless steel,mainly composed of motor, gearbox, 8-15 hair sticks, etc with brush principle,Mainly used for carrot. White radish. potato, white gourd, ginger, potatoes, sweet potatoes, kiwi fruit, all kinds of radish and taro roots like fruits and vegetables, and so on to the mud and peeled.
Water Spray The water spray can be customized and you can choose to equip or not according to raw material.
Roller Brush The material is divided into ordinary nylon wool roller and diamond roller. The roller speed is 280r/min, and the diameter is 120mm, and length of the hair is 2cm.
Moving Wheels The machine can be customized with four wheels and easy to remove.
Outlet The washed material will come out here while open the baffle by pressing the button.
1. how many types of the machine?
Brush cleaning machine is divided into soft brush and hard brush, if need to peel or soft material, you can choose soft brush (actually according to customer demands and material characteristics). By add extra 500 yuan, you can install a time metering equipment.
2. What is the life time of a roller? How many hair rollers are configured per machine?
The model number is determined according to the length of the roller; the service life of the roller is 4-5 years and each machine is equipped with 9 rollers.
3. What is the diameter of the normal hair roller and the length of the hair?
The diameter is 120mm, and length of the hair is 2cm.
4. What is the material of the brush?
The material is divided into ordinary nylon wool roller and diamond roller. Generally, in the large production line, it will be equipped with two spiral propulsion. The first one is the ordinary wool roller for pre-washing , and the second one is the corundum roller for thoroughly cleaning and peeling.
5. How to maintenance the machine? and How often need lubrication?
You need to lubricate the bearing once every 6 months, and chain once a month.
6. How is the speed of the roller? How long does it take to change a normal hair roller?
The roller speed is 280r/min. For skilled operation, it takes 1 hour to change the roller, unskilled 2-3 hours.
7. Instructions and precautions?
1) Start the equipment, pay attention to the correct running direction, then open the water valve to add materials;
2) Do not mix hard materials in the material to protect the brush from damage.
3) Chains and bearings should be regularly filled with grease.