|Supply Ability:||8000 Ton/Tons per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Temperature of Media:||Medium Temperature|
|DESIGN & MANUFACTURE:||API 602/API 600|
|PRESSURE RATING:||ASME B16.34|
|FACE TO FACE:||ASME B16.10|
|TEST & INSPECTION:||API 598|
|MATERIAL:||CAST IRON/STEEL, FORGED STEEL|
|BONNET:||BOLTED OR PRESSURE SEALED|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Packaging Detail:||Sea Worthy Ply-wood Packing|
Cast Steel High Pressure Gate Valve with pressure seal bonnet
3" 150LB Rising Stem Gate Valve Cast Steel Body
Vatac Rising Stem Gate Valve in Forged and Cast Body are designed and manufactured strictly to International Standards API 600, ASME B16.34 or DIN3202, Featured with compact structure & Low emission service.
1. Standards Compliance:
- Design & Manufactured to API 600, ASME B16.34 or DIN3202
- P.T Ratings to ASME B16.34
- Face to Face dimensions to ASME B16.10
- Flanged Ends to ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47
- Butt-weld Ends to ASME B16.25
- Valves Marking to MSS SP-25
- Inspect & Tested to API 598
- Sizes Ranges from 1 1/2” thru 60”
- Pressure Ratings from Class 150 to Class 1500, PN16 to PN260
- Structured in Bolted Cover, Outside Screw and York, Optional Non-rising Stem
- Ends Connections in Flanged R.F or RTJ, Butt-welded and Grooved
- Body Materials available in Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95600 etc.
- Trim Materials available in 13%Cr, F11, F22, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L and other specials
- Actuations can be equipped with Handwheel, Gear Devices, Electric / Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
- Optional Bypass system, Live Loading Packing & O-ring Seal available upon request.
- Gate Valves from Vatac is not only limited to those standard design, but also those special items with Bonnet / Stem Extension to meet Cryogenic Service Conditons, please feel free to contact with Vatac Sales team or your local Representatives for other optional special requirements
|- Full Port or Standard Port|
|- Outside Screw and Yoke(OS&Y)|
|- Bolted Bonnet with spiral-would gasket, threaded and seal welded bonnet and threaded and pressure seal bonnet|
|- Solid or Flexible Wedge|
|- Butt Weld Ends to ASME B16.25|
|- Flanged Ends to ASME B16.5 and B16.47|
|Part Names||Part Materials|
|Suitable Medium||W.O.G etc.||HNO3, CH3OOH etc.||Sea Water etc.|
|Suitable Temperature||-29~425 °C||-46~340 °C||-46~340 °C||-196~427 °C||-196~427 °C||-196~427 °C||-196~427 °C||-29~220 °C|
Vatac is an international leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial valves in the world. Our primary goal is t o provide a unique solution for the services of Oil, Gas, Nuclear, Refinery, Chemical, Marine, Potable Water, Waste Water, Sewage, Power Station and Pipeline Industries.
Vatac has been specialized in the designing and manufacturing of Ball Valves, Gate Valves, Globe Valves, Butterfly Valves, Through Conduit Gate valves, Knife Gate Valves, Bellow Valves and Strainers since 1970s. A broad line of m aterials are offered and fabricated, Steel Material ranges from conventional cast or forged steel to special alloy ma terials like Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy or Duplex steel. Cast Iron Materials in GG20, GG25 or ASTM A126 Gr. B, Ductile Iron of GGG40, GGG50 or A536. Designing and Manufacturing standards strictly conform to API, ASTM, AN SI, AWWA, JIS, DIN, BS and ISO.
After over 3 decades of development and innovation, Vatac has acquired CE certification as well as the quality management system ISO9001:2000. Vatac today has over 500,000 square feet manufacturing facilities and over 350 employees, through its conviction to provide only the sound quality products and perfect services to all of customers, Vatac has established itself as one of the leading active player in the valves industry.
Vatac's manfuacturing capabilities are well equipped by advanced machines, precision in-proces machnings pro cedures, can bear those most severe inspection conditions. Vatac's Quality Assurance System is created to guarantee the consistent quality expected at an international level.
Vatac ensures that the valves manufactured complying with the most sophisticated technical and contractual req uirements by coordinating and optimizing control, in-process inspections and examinations through the final pre ssure test.
FOUNDRY – CASTING * FORGING
MATERIALS IN-COMING, MACHINING AND IN-PROCESS CONTROL
MACHINING AND IN-PROCESS CONTROL
PACKING AND SHIPPING