|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Other Names:||Titanate Coupler|
|Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents,Electronics Chemicals,Leather Auxiliary Agents,Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Rubber Auxiliary Agents,Surfactants,Textile Auxiliary Agents,Water Treatment Chemicals,Other|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Purity:||99% Titanate Coupling Agent|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 0 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||25kg or as per required for titanate coupling agent|
Titanate Coupling Agent LD-144
First, Technical Index
Appearance: Near colorless to light yellow viscous liquid
Density: D30 is about 1.03g/cm³
Viscosity: n 30 ≥ 200pa.s
Flash Point: Open ≥ 50℃
Refractive Index: ND30 about 1.45
Analysis Temperature: ≥ 240℃
It is suitable for polypropylene, pvc, nylon, thermoplastic polyester, melamine resin and epoxy resin. It is surfactant of pigment and filler. It has excellent disperse effect and flame retardancy, it also has coupling effect to organic and inorganic.
Third, Application range
It is suitable for all kinds of filler and phthalocyanine pigment like light and heavy calcium carbonate containing some volume free water, argil, kaolin, clay metal oxide, wollastonite, aluminum hydroxide, talc, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, carbon black and ferrite.
1. Improving fill consumption in resin or rubber;
2. Improving dispersion of phthalocyanine pigment in organic matters and lowing inorganic matters’ viscosity in organic matter system;
3. Better water-resistance than TTS series, grinding pigment easily, high effect, good flowing, and it can deal rubber mixed filler;
4. It can be used for light color and white products, color is brighter, and used for high content filling system;
5. Treated argil and kaolin can replace part of carbon black in rubber filling;
6. Improving product’s anti-impact strength and flexibility , adding filler amount and lowing cost.
Fifth, Usage and Consumption
Diluting the product with liquid paraffin as per 1:1, then spray o the pigment/filler in the high speed kneader, mixing for about 15 minutes, then add resin and other additives according to original process.
The consumption is 0.5-2.0% of total pigment/filler amount. The recommended volume is 1.0%. The optimal dosage depends on the test.
Keep it away from water
Color difference doesn’t affect quality
Valid date is two years