|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Place of Origin:||Maharashtra India|
|Delivery Detail:||4-5 weeks|
|Packaging Detail:||Export Worthy packing|
The material of choice for demanding operations and enviroments.
Manufactured from high quality polyurethane elastomers capable of performance superior to metals, plastics and other conventional elastomers.
1. Excellant abrassion resistance.
2. Impact and shock resistance.
3. Reselience (High or Low)
4. High load bearing capacity.
5. Flex fatigue resistance.
6. Non-marking characteristics.
7. Cut and tear resistance.
8. Strong bonding to metals and plastics.
9. Oil, solvent, water, chemical and ozone resistance.
10. Working temperature range: -40 to 80 C.
Inserts of the wheels are available are in Cast Iron and Aluminium.
Load bearing capacity:
Cast Iron insert ranging 106 kgs to 1332 kgs.
Aluminium insert ranging 233 kgs to 658 kgs.
Special sizes available.
Tolerance: L+-5 mm, D+-1.5%
Product Portfolio offered:
* Wheels, load rolls and press on bands.
* Rollers and roller coverings.
* Abrasion resistant lining and liners.
* Custom moulded products like hydro cyclones, PU rings, star couplings, pig cups to name a few.
* Stock material like rods, tubes, sheets
* Mining Industries.
* Oil & Gas Industries.
* Metal ( Steel/Aluminium/Copper) Industries.
* Material Handling Industries.
* General Engineering Industries.
* Textile Industries.
* Cement Industries.
PU Wheel applications:
* Industrial lift truck tires
* Caster wheels
* Conveyor wheels
* Cable reels
* Drive wheels for snowmobiles
* Drive wheels for band saw
* Support wheels.