|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Overseas service center available|
|Pump-in filtering precision:||100um|
|Attraction of magnet:||2N|
|Power Supply:||AC380V 3P|
|Loss of voltage:||<0.02MPa|
|Pump-out filtering precision:||3,5,10,20,30um|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15 Working days after payment ,not including delivery time|
|Packaging Detail:||Netural packing ,carton inside and wooden outside,sometimes according to customers' request|
mini mobile LUC-63*10 hydraulic oil purifier
hydraulic oil purifier introduction
LUC series of pushcart filters are a special iltration device not only for filtering the oil flowing to a tank but also For filtering the oil in hydraulicystem. These kinds of filters are made into good structure, easy using and long service life and also have high filtration low noise. As required you may choose different filter element from 3 m to 30 m filtration. They are also be used as a by-pass filter outside a hydraulic system.
hydraulic oil purifier drawing of oil circuti
hydraulic oil purifier model code
hydraulic oil purifier technical data
hydraulic oil purifier usage and maintenance
(1) Avoiding the possible counter rotation of the oil pump while starting the machine, otherwise it may lead to the
out blown of the axle seal and entering of air.
(2) Air might be introduced into the machine during the operation and affect the oil flow. To ensure the rated flow
and normal operation of the fine filter element, the discharge valve should be opened in time to release the air until
oil can be seen at the outlet of the discharge valve, then close the discharge valve closed.
(3) After a certain period of peration, coarse cleaner could be gradually contaminated and noise of pump might occur, you should stop the machine in order to clean the filter element.
(4) Dirt might stick to the elements of fine filter, causing a rise of the pressure in the filter bowl. When the pressure hits 0.4MPa, the elements should be the changed in time.
(5) The suction and oil outlet tube should always be kept clean.
(6) Should the pushcart filter fail to pump oil, please check:
a. The rotating direction of the pump;
b. Whether the sealings between the tank and oil inlet are properly; the oil inlet is above the oil surface or oil runs out;
c. If the elements of rough filter are stuck.
(7) If the oil flow distinctly reduced, please check:
a. Whether the elements of rough and fine filters are stuck with filth.
b. Whether an out blown of the axle seal has occurred due to wear or counter rotation.
(8) If a sudden pressure drop occurs, please check whether the elements of fine filter have been damaged.
hydraulic oil purifier production line
hydraulic oil purifier Quality Assurance