|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,As your requirement|
|Supply Ability:||10 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Brand Name:||Herbary Bio.|
|Packaging:||Bottle,Can,Drum,Mason Jar,Plastic Container,Vacuum Packed,As your requirement|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Appearance:||Fine Green Powder|
|Latin Name:||Moringa oleifera Lam.|
|Active Ingredient:||Total flavonoids, Polysaccharide|
|Solvent Used:||Ethanol & Water|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 3-5 working day after payment confirmation.|
|Packaging Detail:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag) or as per your request.|
Moringa powder/Moringa Leaf powder
Moringa oleifera is popularly known in many countries as a “miracle plant” because of its nutritional and medical properties. Moringa oleifera is the most cultivated plant from Moringaceae family. Primarily it grows in tropical, subtropical and semi-arid climate. It is used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries.
This plant is overflowing with vitamins A, B, C, D, E and minerals including potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, and magnesium. Moringa leaves are rich in essential amino acids which are not commonly found in plants, and it is extremely rich in proteins. It is good source of good cholesterol which is known to protect against cardiovascular diseases. It is well known as a stimulant for milk production for breastfeeding mothers. Moringa leaves can be dried at low temperature and made into powder using a mortar and pestle.
1. It inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. In high concentration it inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. It acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
4. It stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings.
5. It accerlates the heart beats and constritic the blood vessels.
6. It inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.
1. As raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, anti-tumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields
of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. Applied in health product field , it can be used as the raw materials of health care product to enhance the immunity of human body;
3. As dietary supplements increased therapeutic function, it is widely used in fields of dietary supplement food products;
4. Applied in comestic field, as natural raw material of andneutral detergent, it can be added in hair shampoon and other detergents.
Certification Of Analysis:
|Sieve Analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||3.6%|
Packing and Storage:
25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in
an aluminum foil bag) or as per your request.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.