|Other Names:||silicon fluid|
|Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents,Electronics Chemicals,Leather Auxiliary Agents,Paper Chemicals,Petroleum Additives,Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Rubber Auxiliary Agents,Surfactants,Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Product name:||Silicone Oil|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Packaging Detail:||200kg metal drums or IBC totes|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||60X60X90 cm|
|Single gross weight:||218.0 KG|
DY-201 Polydimethyl Silicone oil
Contact: Jane Gong e-mai: dayichemical at aliyun.com skype:chggzz QQ:1517168880 Whats app and wechat 86-15315168119
- DY-201 Silicone oil, chemical name is Polydimethylsiloxane, which formula is (CH3)3SiO[(CH3)2SiO]n-Si(CH3)3, this products is a kind of transparent, colourless polydimethylsilixane liquid, available viscosities ranging from 12cps to 2millioncps.
Flash point ≥°C)
• SURFACE-ACTIVE MATERIAL: Added to vinyl plastisols,
DY-201 Fluid improves the flow characteristics, de-aerates and lubricates the surface of the completed part.
• LUBRICANT: The fluid provides excellent lubrication for most plastic and elastomeric surfaces. Lubricity with metals depends upon the combination involved. Care should be taken to select suitable metals for pumps and other items with moving parts.
• COSMETICS AND SKIN PREPARATIONS: DY-201 Fluid is an important ingredient in hand creams, skin protectants, suntan lotions, and hair grooming aids because it forms a non-greasy, protective film which resists water and waterborne irritants, yet allows the skin to breathe. Literature is available that details the use of the fluid in cosmetics.
• POLISHES AND CHEMICAL SPECIALITIES: DY-201 Fluid is used in most automobile and furniture polishes for its ease of application,high gloss with minimum rubbing, and a durable water-repellant film. It is also used in many other speciality formulations, including aerosol starches and fabric conditioners. Additional literature is available.
• ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT: With excellent dielectric
properties, DY-201 Fluid can be used for both insulating and